Mon.-Fri. 8:30-6pm EST
Sat. 9-4pm EST
Percival Mew Gull 120 ARF
• Unique scale appearance any sport flyer would love
• ARF construction with a low parts count for a shorter assembly time
• Can be converted to electric for EP power enthusiasts
As a dominating air-racing force in the UK during the years prior to World War II, Mew Gulls consistently recorded the fastest times. The Percival Mew Gull is a rarely modeled airplane, one reason that Seagull’s new ARF replica will help sport scale enthusiasts stand out at the airfield.
This version of the small, single-engine, single-seat, low-wing monoplane offers great flight performance and is offered at a price even the most budget-minded modeler can afford.
Needed for Completion:
• Minimum 4 channel radio system with six servos
• 2 stroke 1.20 engine or 4 stroke 1.20-1.50 engine
Write your own review
Rate this product: 1 2 3 4 5
"Seagull Percival Mew Gull"
Brian on 4/26/2010 2:15:50 PM
Descriptive text: Have just bought this kit. Design and construction are the best. All details are well thought out; nothing is left to chance. The outline is very close to exact scale. Hope it flys as well as its built!