PC-6 Pilatus Porter Size 55
• Great scale rendition of PC-6 airplane
• Easy-to-assemble construction
• 46–55 size power requirements for fans of mid-sized airplanes
• Printed UltraCote covering provides extra details and scale realism
• Balsa and plywood construction for a lightweight and strong airframe
• Included EP mounting hardware provides glow or electric power options
Its unique Short Take-Off and Landing (STOL) capabilities, reliability and versatility in all weather and terrain conditions have established the reputation of the PC-6 as a rugged utility aircraft. The Pilatus Porter is fully capable of operating from different types of unprepared, rough and short airstrips, in remote areas, at high altitudes and in all climates.
The Pilatus Porter has operated in some of the rougher environments on the planet - from the jungles of New Guinea to the Sahara desert and to lesser wilds, such as shuffling skyjumpers about in the continental United States. 442 Porters were manufactured by Pilatus in Switzerland. Fairchild Hiller aircraft produced 92 (including ten kits provided by Pilatus) in the US.
Seagull introduces the high-wing PC-6 Pilatus Porter 55 ARF, a superb scale replica of the commuter used all over the world. Built by expert craftsman from top-quality, lightweight plywood and balsa, the airframe is covered in genuine Hangar 9® UltraCote® for easy repairs. The factory painted fiberglass cowl adds just the right amount of realism without being a hassle to install. All the hardware needed to finish assembly is included. Featuring an accurate outline for terrific scale looks, it’s a great option for intermediate to advanced pilots.
Needed to Complete:
- 4+ Channel Transmitter and Receiver radio system
- 5 Servos