Sunday, February 28, 2010
Retracts with sequenced gear doors that deploy at scale speed are just the beginning. The B-25 Apache Princess also comes with navigation lights, counter-rotating props, two brushless motors, two brushless controllers, ten pre-installed servos, and a 3-cell lipoly battery pack. Constructed from tough EPO foam the B-25 is an airplane that will quickly become a favorite flyer. The ground handling is solid, the wide landing gear make takeoffs and landings a breeze.
Posted By: Cliff Whitney @ 7:38:34 AM
The retractable landing gear with sequencers on the gear doors is a first in this category of airplane. They are completely pre-installed and setup, you only need to plug in some extensions during assembly. You have to see the landing gear in operation for the full effect. When the retract switch is activated after takeoff, the gear retracts at a scale-like speed and then the gear doors close. When setting up for landing, flip the switch again and the gear doors open fully, followed by the gear coming down.
• Retractable landing gear and wheels (pre-installed)
• 3 landing gear door sequencers (pre-installed)
• 2 brushless outrunner motors
• 2 20A speed controls with genuine Deans Ultra connectors (pre-installed)
• 3-Cell 2200 mAh 11.1V Lipo battery with genuine Deans Ultra connector
• Navigation lights (pre-installed)
• 10 servos pre-installed
• 2 sets of 3-bladed counter-rotating propellers (2 left, 2 right)
• Pre-painted EPO fuselage, wings and tails
• Authentic colorful markings (pre-installed)
• 2 engine cowls with scale dummy engines
• Scale detail parts, guns, air scoops, radio antennas
We are shipping daily,
See the movies and a lot more photos by clicking here
Monday, February 15, 2010
3-axis gyroscopic flybarless system matches the stability of a mechanical flybar system, yet at the same time achieves agile 3D performance.
Posted By: Cliff Whitney @ 7:54:13 AM
- 3-axis gyroscopic flybarless system matches the stability of a mechanical flybar system, yet at the same time achieves agile 3D performance.
- Utilizes Silicon Micro Machine (SMM) sensors for excellent stability.
- 12-bit processors providing ultra high resolution, resulting in highly precise controls. Software upgradable through PC interface adapter (sold separately).
- Simple setup process without the need of external devices. Setup is done through 5 steps and 2 sensitivity adjustments. Rudder setup is identical to GP780 gyro, minimizing learning curve.
- Flybarless system dramatically improves 3D power output and efficiency, resulting in reduced fuel or electricity consumption.
- Highly sensitive gyroscopic sensors combined with advanced control detection routine provide greater hovering and aerobatic stability than other flybarless systems.
- Suitable for all CCPM and mechanical mixing system.
- Comaptible with helicopters of all sizes from T-Rex 250 to T-Rex 700.
- Innovative Pitch Gauge aids in facilitating pitch adjustments.
- High frame rate signal output for faster and more precise servo response.
- Capable of operating between 4.5V to 8.4V; compatible with high voltage servos.
- Small size, lightweight, simple and reliable design.
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Posted By: Cliff Whitney @ 12:08:38 PM
What a beauty!
360 degree thrust vector nozzle allows you to perform maneuvers that have to be seen to be believed. It comes with a 70mm fan and Outrunner brushless motor (2750 Kv), 45 Amp speed control with switch mode BEC, 4-cell 2200 mAh Lipo battery and comes pre-painted. Glue the wings and tails in place and install your 7-channel radio and you are ready to perform the impossible.
The battery and the speed control are pre-connected with genuine Deans Ultra connectors. Retracts with nose wheel steering are pre-installed. Photo illustrated instructions include step-by-step setup of the various mixes on a Spektrum DX-7 radio. Recommended control throws, CG and expo settings are provided.
The F-35 is the most aerobatic EDF jet available. Extreme maneuvers like flat spins, tumbles and high alpha flight are all possible with the 360 degree thrust vectoring nozzle design. If you want to push the envelope of what can be done with a jet, the F-35 is your best choice.
Included with F-35 Lightning II:
• 70mm Ducted Fan
• 2750 Kv Outrunner Brushless Motor
• 45 Amp Brushless Speed Control w/Switch Mode BEC
• 360 Degree Thrust Vectoring Nozzle
• 4S 2200 mAh 20C LiPo Battery Pack
• Retractable Landing Gear with Nosewheel Steering
• 9 Servos
Monday, February 01, 2010
We have been flying this little baby here in the shop over the weekend and I am in love with it!
Available in Bind N Fly and Ready to fly no plane captures the essence of flying for fun quite like a J-3
Cub, which is why it makes such a great subject for the ParkZone line
of ultra micro flyers. Anyone with a Spektrum or JR 2.4GHz DSM2™
aircraft transmitter can experience a little Cub magic with this
3-channel ultra micro flyer that you can fly just about anywhere.
The ParkZone J-3 Cub can be up and flying in as little time as it
takes you to charge its battery and bind it to your DSM2
transmitter.The J-3 Cub is small enough to be flown in your local gym
or outdoors when winds are calm. Its realistic looks and spot-on Cub
flight characteristics make for one of the most enjoyable flying
experiences of any size.
• Exceptional scale lines
• Advanced 2.4GHz RC Spektrum DSM2™ receiver
• Fully proportional throttle, elevator and rudder
• Classic Cub landing gear with puffy tires and a steerable tail wheel
• Realistic paint and dummy Cub engine
• Li-Po battery power
Click here to see them
in action and watch for a mini review on the RC Radio Network
Posted By: Cliff Whitney @ 9:02:22 AM