Friday, April 02, 2010
Posted By: Cliff Whitney @ 8:54:43 AM
Designed by veteran IMAC and XFC competitor, Mike McConville, the Extra 300 32e ARF is optimized to deliver unlimited 3D and precision aerobatic performance using the latest in brushless motor technology.
And while it is IMAC legal, you don’t have to be a competitive pilot to appreciate its incredible performance. Intermediate to experienced pilots will enjoy its “big plane” handling characteristics and gorgeous scale lines whether they’re out for a trophy or simply out for a good time.
• Airfoil-shaped rudder and elevator
• Plug-in wings
• Balsa and ply construction
• Genuine UltraCote® trim scheme
• Capable of all IMAC patterns
• Machined aluminum control horns
• Double-beveled control surfaces
• Painted aluminum landing gear
• Painted fiberglass cowl and wheel pants
• Large access hatch
Click here to see all of the details and a bunch more photos