Torrent 110 FPV BNF Basic
Micro Brushless FPV racing is all the rage and the Blade® Torrent™ FPV is the ideal racer for beginners and competitive racers alike. This powerful and versatile 110mm FPV racer can be flown indoors and out, but it fits inside your pocket.
Propeller guards make it safe to fly inside, while the high torque brushless motors give it the authority to handle the great outdoors. The 2mm carbon fiber frame provides added durability while a 150mW VTX provides clean and powerful video in any environment.
The 600TVL camera with 120 degree field of view lets pilots see clearly in tight indoor spaces or out in the backyard. A Betaflight configurable F3 flight controller offers full freedom to tune the flight characteristics to personal preferences and the Spektrum™ Telemetry Serial receiver gives valuable flight log feedback straight to the transmitter.
Bind-N-Fly™ completion level allows the competitive racer and beginner to have a successful flight, right out of the box. Simply add a 3S 450mAh battery and bind it to a compatible Spektrum transmitter.
- Blade Torrent 110 FPV BNF Basic
- Spektrum Quad Race Serial Receiver
- Spektrum Micro F3 Flight Controller
- Spektrum 150mW Video Transmitter
- Spektrum FPV Camera
- Blade 7600Kv Brushless Motors and ESC
- User Manual
Needed for Completion:
- 6+ Channel DSMX®/DSM2® Transmitter
- FPV Monitor or Headset
- 450mAh 3S LiPo or 800mAh 2S LiPo with JST Connector
- Suitable Charger and JST Charge Adapter