EP & GP Tiger Moth Balsa Kit (1.4m), Motor, ESC, Servo
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our low price promise
Dancing Wings Hobby Balsa Wood Tiger Moth (1.4m) Airplane Kit
The Tiger Moth is one of the excellent balsa and lite plywood kits from Dancing Wings Hobby. These models are designed for electric RC flying and come with several components that will make your project so much easier to complete.
The DH82a Tiger Moth is approximately 1:6.4 scale and is a laser cut balsa kit for modellers that enjoy crafting their models the traditional way, enjoying the time taken to build a model from a kit, but with the bonus of having had all of the balsa and plywood parts precisely laser cut for you.
Suggested Power System:
• Motor: 3520-650KV (included)
• ESC: 60A (included)
• Servo: Four 17g servos (included)
• Propeller: 13 inch (included)
• Battery: 4S 4000-6000mAh (not included)
• Radio: more than 4Ch (not included)
• 1400mm (55.1") Wingspan
• 1106mm (43.5") Length
• 2.2 - 2.8kg (4.8 - 6.2 lb) Flying Weight