Zenmuse P1 w/Shield Basic
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our price match guarantee!
Zenmuse P1 with Shield Basic
The New Benchmark for Aerial Surveying
The Zenmuse P1 integrates a full-frame sensor with interchangeable fixed-focus lenses on a 3-axis stabilized gimbal. Designed for photogrammetry flight missions, it takes efficiency and accuracy to a whole new level.
- Accuracy without GCPs: 3 cm horizontally / 5 cm vertically
- High Efficiency: 3 square kilometers covered in a single flight
- 45 MP Full-frame Sensor
- 3-axis Stabilized Gimbal Smart Oblique Capture
- Global Mechanical Shutter: Shutter Speed 1/2000 Seconds
- TimeSync 2.0 - synchronization at the microsecond level
Your Go-to Tool for Aerial Photogrammetry
- Extraordinary Efficiency: The P1 includes a full-frame, low-noise high-sensitivity sensor that can take a photo every 0.7 s during the flight, and covering 3 km2  in a single flight.
- Remarkable Accuracy: Equipped with a global mechanical shutter and the all-new TimeSync 2.0 system, which synchronizes time across modules at the microsecond level, the Zenmuse P1 lets users capture centimeter-accurate data combined with the real-time position and orientation compensation technology.
- Robust Versatility: Create 2D, 3D, and detailed models thanks to the integrated 3-axis gimbal that can be outfitted with 24/35/50mm lenses and the Smart Oblique Capture feature.
Efficiency to Cover It All - Full-frame Camera
- 45MP Full-frame Sensor
- 4.4μm Pixel Size
- Low-noise, high sensitivity imaging extends daily operational time
- Take a photo every 0.7 s during the flight
- TimeSync 2.0 aligns the camera, flight controller, RTK module, and gimbal at the microsecond level
Flexibility to Capture It All - Multiple Fixed-focus Lens Options
- Global Mechanical Shutter, Shutter Speed 1/2000 Seconds
- Sends the median exposure pulse in microseconds
- Supports 24/35/50mm lenses with DJI DL mounts
Work Smart, Work Fast
- Smart Oblique Capture: Cover 7.5 km2 in a single workday with the P1. Elevate the efficiency of your oblique photography mission using Smart Oblique Capture, where the gimbal automatically rotates to take photos at the different angles needed. Only photos essential to the reconstruction will be taken at the edge of the flight area, increasing the efficiency of post processing by 20% to 50%.
- Smart Data Management: Your mission data management - streamlined.
- Mission result files are automatically associated with the Mission Name and Mission Time.
- A centralized storage location for photos, GNSS data, and TimeStamps.MRK files.
- The image metadata contains the camera’s intrinsic and extrinsic parameters and the status of RTK.
- Fieldwork Report: Verify data quality immediately post-flight by checking the position data and number of the images acquired, as well as RTK status and positioning accuracy.
A Mission Mode for Any Scenario
- 2D Orthomosaic Mission: Generate orthomosaics without GCPs using the P1, perfect for medium to large-area operations.
- 3D Oblique Mission: Effortlessly acquire oblique images from multiple angles that meet 3D modeling requirements across industries such as urban planning and centimeter-level accurate cadastral surveys to serve 3D reality models and smart city planning.
- Detailed Modeling Mission: Acquire ultra-high resolution image data of vertical or slanted surfaces from a safe distance that faithfully recreates fine textures, structures, and features, for detailed reconstructions, geological surveys, heritage site conservation, hydraulic engineering, and more.
- Real-time Mapping Mission: Gather geographic information of large areas in real-time using DJI Terra so that teams can make crucial decisions quickly on site.
- Topographic Mapping: Capture data that meet the 1:500 scale accuracy requirements without GCPs.
- Cadastral Surveying: Quickly generate centimeter-level accurate 3D reality models.
- AEC and Surveying: Manage the full project lifecycle with 2D and 3D drone data.
- Natural Resource Management: Measure, classify, or determine the ownership of water bodies and forests.
- Geological Investigation: Safely gather millimeter-level accurate aerial data of geological hazard sites.
- Disaster Site Modeling: Gain real-time overviews of vast disaster-struck areas to help teams make critical decisions.