EVO II Pro 6K Plus On The Go Bundle
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our price match guarantee!
EVO II Pro Plus On The Go Bundle 6K
This is the exact same package as the rugged bundle except it has a soft travel case vs the Hard case. All other components are the same
The Autel EVO II Pro 6K Rugged Bundle is a combo kit that includes one additional battery and a Soft Travel CaseCase.
Capture stunning detail not previously possible on an aerial platform of this size. A 1-inch sensor with 6K resolution, an adjustable aperture, HDR and intuitive camera controls make this the perfect choice for any aerial cinematographer or mapping pilot.
Upgrade your kit to its full potential and achieve new visual heights with EVO II Pro. With a 1-inch sensor camera capable of capturing 6K video up to 30fps, you are now able to record stunning detail notpossible before on an aerial platform of this size. Featuring HDR video, intuitive camera controls, and an adjustable aperture with a max ISO of 12,800, EVO II Pro allows you to have exceptional performance and flexibility in any shooting environment.
Included with EVO II Pro is a smart controller featuring a built-in 3.3-inch OLED display, eliminating the need for a mobile device. With a four-hour battery life and an ergonomic, compact design, pilots caneasily pack and fly on the go.
EVO II comes standard with a 7100mAh rechargeable battery. Providing up to 40min of flight time in forward motion and 35min at a hover. EVO II also uses our patented Battlock system to guard against battery ejection in high-speed maneuvers or hard landings.
Control your drone up to 9km away. Not all users will ever need to travel this far. But a longer range, also means a stronger signal, keeping you connected in crowded urban environments and thick forests.
12 computer vision sensors controlled by a dual-core processor and AI machine learning creates omni-directional protection. Begin detecting potential hazards at up to 30 m away and let EVO II accurately control the speed of the drone to avoid a collision. Or leave the avoidance off, and use the radar feature to give the pilot more information on the environment while still being in full control.
Using the same 12 computer vision sensors keeping you safe, EVO II can navigate itself in all directions while avoiding obstacles. Giving you the flexibility to control the drone how you want, while giving you the option to turn on an aerial film crew at the tap of a button. So go ahead, go on that hike, and let EVO II do it’s job.
Types of Missions:
- Cinematography - Professional film creators will find camera controls and features that they have come to expect as the industry standard. Capable of capturing 6K video up to 30fps and 4K video up to 60fps, our EVO II Pro features built-in HDR bracketing and HDR video, 10-12 bit recording, H.265 codec, and A-LOG gamma curve.
- Photography - With EVO II Pro, photos have never looked so good. Re-experience every moment with exceptional low-light photography and time-lapse capabilities made possible with our 1-inch sensor. With an adjustable aperture from f/2.8-f/11, max ISO of 12,800, built-in HDR bracketing, and 20MP stills,pilots now have unmatched performance and flexibility.
- Mapping - Featuring our new 6K 1-inch sensor, EVO II Pro gives users the highest quality pixels available on a foldable drone. Flexible and intuitive mission planning allows the pilot to create custom waypoints for any job. With SDK available soon for third-party integration, executing your mission is easier than ever.
- Adjustable aperture from f/2.8-f/11
- Captures dynamic 20MP stills
- Flight times up to 40 minutes
- 2.4Ghz antennas for up to a 9km range and better reception in urban areas
- Allows for the camera to be interchanged without replacing the entire system
- 12 image sensors create a 3D world for omnidirectional obstacle avoidance
(1) Remote Controller
(1) 110V Battery Charger
(3) Pairs of Propellers
(1) 12" USB Micro A to Type C
(1) 12" USB Micro A to Micro B
(1) 32GB U3 Micro SD Card
(1) EVO II Soft Case
(1) Limited 1-Year Autel Warranty
(1) Packing List
(1) Quick Guide
(1) Disclaimer and Safety Instructions
(1) Battery Safe Use Guide
|Max Speed:||Standard: 15m/s; Ludicrous: 20m/s|
|Max Service Ceiling:||7000m|
|Max Flight Time:||Hover: 35min Moving: 40min|
|Transmission Type:||FCC: 2.4GHz ALink|
|Max Transmission Distance:||9km|
|Storage:||Internal: 8GB Max SD: 256GB|
|Battery Type:||LiPo 3S|
|Controller Screen:||3.3in OLED 330 Nits|
|Sensing Type:||12 Omnidirectional computer vision sensors|
|Detection Range:||Forward: .5m - 40m
Downward: .5m - 22m
Backward: .5m - 32m
Sides: .5m - 24m
|FOV:||Forward: Horizontal 60°, Vertical 80°
Backward: Horizontal 60°, Vertical 80°
Upward: Horizontal 60°, Vertical 50°
Downward: Horizontal 60°, Vertical 50°
|Max Resolution:||Stills: 5472×3648, Video: 5472×3076|
|Zoom:||1-8× (4× lossless)|
|ISO Range:||Video: 100-6400; Photo:100-12800|