White Lightning “MAX" LED Strobe Bundle
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our price match guarantee!
White Lightning "MAX" LED Strobe Bundle
The ultimate safety strobe system for all of your high visibility needs.
FAA Part 107 for commercial UAV operations stipulates that you can fly only during daylight hours however you can fly in twilight (30 minutes before official sunrise to 30 minutes after official sunset, local time) with appropriate anti-collision lighting.
Our new White Lightning LED strobe system exceeds the FAA twilight requirements and will go a long way to helping you get the appropriate FAA waver for night flight operations as well as giving you the visibility you need in daylight or any other lighting conditions.
This is a complete system consisting of a ready-to-mount White Lightning LED strobe and a box with on/off switch for your 9 volt battery. We have done all of the wiring for you and included plugs between the strobe and battery box and velcro tabs to make mounting easy. All you need to add is a 9 volt battery.
In addition, the MAX bundle includes five additional self-contained Strobon LED strobes, two red and two green one white.
The Strobon Standalone is a good navigation strobe solution for enclosed drones like DJI Phantom, Mavic, Spark, Inspire, Parrot, senseFly, Xiaomi, 3DR Solo, Walkera and others.
This product is compatible with the latest FAA and CAA anti-collision lights rules for drones. It's visible from 3 miles away at night.
No cabling required. Just attach it to your drone or model aeroplane with our 3M Dual Lock fasteners, your favorite glue or velcro, press the button to turn it ON. That's all.
The 3M Dual Lock fasteners provide an easy vibration and dustproof attachment solution.
If you would like to get your night flying endorsement signed by an FAA Flight Instructor visit www.uavgroundschool.com.
White Lightning Features:
- Housing: Anodized Aircraft Aluminum
- Lens Cover: Polycarbonate
- Weather proof
- Flash rate: 60/minute nominal
- Viewing Angle: Full upper hemisphere
- Tested Night Visibility: Over 10 Nautical Miles
- Tested Day Visibility: Up to 1 Nautical Mile
- Light Source: 5 CREE LEDs
- Battery Status: Press the button then release to learn battery status when it is OFF. (1 blink: Need Charge, 2 blinks: It's OK, 3 blinks: Fully Charged)
- On/Off: Press and hold the button for 3 seconds to turn ON or OFF.
- Charge: Plug it to any micro USB charger or computer port when charging is required. It takes 2 hours to charge an empty battery.
- The LED will blink with very short bursts when charging.
- The LED will blink with 1 second ON / 2 seconds OFF pattern when the battery is fully charged.
- The battery includes its own PCM module. This module protects the battery from overcharge and discharges for a long lifespan. If there is no life sign on the circuit when you press the button, probably discharge protection has activated because of the low battery voltage. Just charge it to turn it on.