A6320 Brushless HV Mid Torque Aluminum
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our low price promise
A6320 Brushless HV Mid Torque Aluminum Servo
Spektrum™ high-voltage, brushless servos deliver dependable power and digital precision with amazing efficiency. Finely tuned electronics and software combine with powerful brushless motor technology to offer ultra-smooth performance more efficiently than servos with conventional motors. The aluminum center section allows any heat within the servo to dissipate rapidly while high-strength metal gears and high-impact polymer case components deliver a precision instrument that’s hassle-free.
The Spektrum A6320 uses this solid foundation to achieve an outstanding balance of power, speed and value, plus the peace-of-mind over-current and over-temperature protection offers. It’s a brilliant feature combination that makes this servo an outstanding choice for applications such as 30-50cc size 3D aerobatics, giant-scale or high-speed jets.
*Torque and Transit @ 8.4V
• High Voltage (HV) capable (6.0-8.4v input range)
• Outstanding torque and speed in a standard servo size (270 oz-in and .10 sec/60° @8.4v)
• Durable and long lasting brushless motor
• Low wear and tightly meshed all metal gear train
• Dual bearing supported drive train helps maximize smooth operation
• Aluminum center servo case helps keep operating temperatures low
• Soft start helps prevent component and airframe damage during un-intentional initializations
• Over Current and Temperature protection
• Helpful initialization start tone lets pilot know when the servo is ready
• Integrated servo failsafe holds last known position if signal is lost and power is maintained
• Frequency : 50-400hz