1/10, Capra 1.9, 4WD, RTR: (requires battery & charger): Red
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our low price promise
1/10 Capra 1.9 Unlimited 4WD Trail Buggy Brushed RTR, Red
The ready-to-run Axial® Capra™ 1.9 Unlimited Trail Buggy is a “new from the ground up” design that any RC enthusiast eager for cutting-edge crawling will appreciate. Its Currie F9 Portal Axles provide extra ground clearance at the diff pumpkin for the best crawling performance.
With the included Spektrum™ STX3 3-channel transmitter and DIG transmission, you can also switch on the fly between 4WD and FWD — locking the rear axle whenever you need the tighter turning radius of front drive power. The Capra features a realistic tube chassis design and metal gears everywhere, from the center transmission to the lockers and portal axles. It rides on real-world inspired Nitto Trail Grappler 1.9 tires mounted to licensed Raceline 3-piece molded beadlock wheels.
For pioneering performance in an RC trail buggy with factory-assembled ease, choose the Capra 1.9 Unlimited RTR. Then just add batteries and get crawling!
- Transmission with DIG function enables a tighter turning radius by locking the rear axle for FWD power only.
- Currie F9 Portal Axles increase ground clearance at the diff pumpkin for the best crawling performance.
- Includes all-metal gears, from the center transmission to the lockers and portal axles.
- Tube chassis design offers optimum clearance plus realistic scale looks.
- All pivot points are on stainless steel balls for a durable, long-lasting suspension point.
- Includes Nitto Trail Grapplers 1.9 Monster tires mounted on injection-molded, 3-piece, licensed Raceline beadlock wheels.
- Adjustable oil-filled shocks feature hard anodized, threaded shock bodies and a single coilover spring.
- All-metal front universal axles provide smooth action and 45 degrees of steering angle for an efficient, high-performance drivetrain.
- Durable, machined aluminum universal.
- 540-size, 35T brushed motor with enlarged cooling ports delivers an even balance of speed and technical crawling.
- Spektrum™ STX3 3-channel, 2.4GHz radio system and receiver operate the DIG feature along with other functions.
- Axle-mounted servo improves steering control in full articulation.
- Finely tuned suspension geometry delivers the best crawling capabilities.
In The Box:
(1) Axial® Capra™ 1.9 Unlimited Trail Buggy 4WD RTR
(1) Spektrum™ STX3 2.4GHz 3-Channel Radio System
(1) Dynamite® AE-5L Brushed ESC (installed)
(1) 540-Size 35T Brushed Motor (installed)
(1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete:
(1) Vehicle Battery and charger
|Approximate Assembly Time:||No assembly required|
|Ball Bearings:||Full set|
|Brakes:||Integral with ESC|
|Chassis:||Injection molded tubular|
|Final Drive Ratio:||37:1|
|Front Track:||8.75 in (222.2mm)|
|Ground Clearance:||3" (76.2mm)|
|Internal Gear Ratio:||5.14:1|
|Max Battery Dimensions:||1.02 x 3.8 x 1.8" (26 x 98 x 47mm)|
|Motor Size:||540 35T|
|Outer Diameter:||4.7" (119 mm)|
|Product Height:||8.25" (210 mm)|
|Product Length:||17" (432 mm)|
|Product Weight:||4.5lbs (2.04kg)|
|Product Width:||10.25" (260 mm)|
|Rear Track:||8.75 in (222.2mm)|
|Shock Type:||Aluminum body, oil-filled, coil-over spring|
|Suspension:||4-link solid axle|
|Tire Tread:||Trail Grappler|
|Vehicle Type:||Rock Crawler|
|Wheelbase:||12.5" (318 mm)|
|Wheel Hex Size:||12mm|
|Wheel Type:||Raceline 3-piece beadlock monster|
|Wheel Width:||1" (25.4mm)|