1/10 Volkswagen, 2WD, Unassembled Kit w/Body (Requires motor, servo, battery & charger): Flower Powe
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our low price promise
1/10 Volkswagen Type 2 (T1) Flower Power (M-05) Limited Edition
This TAMIYA R/C model assembly kit depicts the 1st-generation (T1) variant of the Volkswagen Type 2 van, which was introduced in 1950 and also known as the Volkswagen Bus to many of its legions of fans. For a limited time only, you can get your hands on this Peace and Love decorated version body that turns it into a veritable Hippy wagon! The R/C assembly kit is based upon the proven 2WD M-05 chassis.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 426mm, width: 195mm, height: 177mm.
- PRE-PAINTED polycarbonate body in TAMIYA PS-3 Light blue, with separate molded plastic parts included to create bumper, light cases and side mirrors.
- Brand new sticker sheet with hippy-inspired designs included to decorate the body.
- The M-05 chassis is a compact unit based around a lightweight monocoque and offering great weight distribution with a low center of gravity.
- This model uses the 239mm L wheelbase.
- Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
- The M-05 has a wide range of Hop-Up Option parts available separately to tune it.
- Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery and compatible charger to complete.
|Adjustable Gear Ratio:||Yes|
|Body Material:||Polycarbonate pre-painted body|
|Chassis Material:||ABS Plastic|
|Construction Type:||Assembly Kit|
|Electronic Speed Control (ESC):||Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)|
|Requires:||A 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery & battery charger|
|Shock Damper:||Friction type|
|Suspension:||Fully Independent Double Wishbone|