1/5 Kraton, 4WD, Extreme Bash Roller Speed MT (Requires battery & charger)
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our low price promise
1/5 KRATON 4WD EXtreme Bash Roller, Black
Fully assembled and ready for your powerful electronics, the ARRMA® KRATON™ 1/5 4WD EXtreme Bash Roller Speed Monster Truck adds extra toughness everywhere it counts. Topped with an exclusive EXB matte and gloss finish body, it’s the King of KRATONS!
The KRATON™ 1/5 4WD EXtreme Bash Roller Speed Monster Truck showcases ARRMA® bashing performance at its biggest and best — it's the King of all KRATONS, providing large scale bashers with the ultimate Speed Monster Truck experience. Add your choice of powerful 8S brushless power system and watch the KRATON™ 1/5 EXB blast over punishing off-road terrain with ease.
ARRMA® engineers have added extra toughness everywhere it counts to make the fully assembled chassis a perfect platform for high-speed bashing over brutal terrain. Numerous EXB-hardened parts and options give the KRATON™ 1/5 4WD EXtreme Bash Roller Speed Monster Truck virtually unstoppable strength right out of the box. They include a 5mm thick EXB 7075 T6 CNC aluminum laser-etched chassis plate; EXB red-anodized CNC aluminum front brace mount; and EXB front bumper with impact absorbing design. Topping it off is an exclusive EXB matte and gloss effect finished body for a look unlike any other vehicle.
With adjustable, oil-filled, 20mm bore shocks on ultra-thick composite towers soaking up the bumps, the KRATON™ 1/5 4WD EXtreme Bash Roller Speed Monster Truck blasts over dirt, asphalt, and grass — all terrain and all conditions. Beefy dBoots® COPPERHEAD™ 2 big block tires on multi-spoke wheels with durable hubs add all-terrain traction. Everything in the durable design contributes to confident control and responsive handling at high speeds.
A center body support, aluminum center braces and composite chassis side pods add more strength. All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals, plus durable steel driveshafts, provide a reliable, heavy-duty drivetrain that holds up to extreme, high-speed bashing.
ARRMA® also keeps your maintenance downtime to the minimum. The KRATON™ 1/5 4WD EXtreme Bash Roller Speed Monster Truck has an efficient, driver-friendly design, with easy-access front and rear diff modules and a sliding mount for fast, hassle-free motor access. The easy-access, molded electronics module contains a waterproof receiver box, servo mount and ESC tray, and is ready to protect your choice of electronics from dirt and moisture.
It all adds up to make the KRATON™ 1/5 4WD EXtreme Bash Roller Speed Monster Truck more than just a massive and powerful bashing machine. It's the best of the best — the King of the KRATONS!
- Designed Fast, Designed Tough
- Add your choice of electronics to be as fast and powerful as you like
- Numerous EXtreme Bash parts and options for extreme durability — the ultimate large-scale vehicle out of the box
- EXB 7075 T6 5mm thick CNC aluminum laser-etched chassis plate
- EXB Red-anodized CNC aluminum front brace mount
- EXB Front bumper with impact absorbing design
- Exclusive EXB matte and gloss effect body
- Heavy-duty shocks with 6mm thick shock shafts and beefy shock rod ends
- Heavy-duty 7mm thick steering turnbuckles and 8mm thick rear suspension upper link turnbuckles with massive rod ends
- Heavy-duty COPPERHEAD 2 Big Block tires
- Black-anodized aluminum rear lower chassis brace
- Center body support and brace for maximum durability
- Strong composite chassis side pods
- Front and rear sway bars
- Red-anodized aluminum 49 and 56 series motor plates
- Easy-access front and rear diff module design
- 47T and optional 39T spur gear
- Servo mounts for 1/5 and 1/6 servos
- 15T and 17T servo saver adaptors
- Heavy-duty servo saver springs
In The Box:
(1) ARRMA® KRATON™ 1/5 4WD EXtreme Bash Roller Speed Monster Truck
(1) Optional 39T Spur Gear
(1) Red-Anodized Aluminum 49 and 56 Series Motor Plates
(1) Mounts for 1/5 and 1/6 Servos
(1) Adapters for 15T and 17T Servo Splines
(1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete:
(1) Electronic Speed Control
(1) Radio System
(1) Steering Servo
|Approximate Assembly Time:||1 - 3 hours|
|Ball Bearings:||Full set|
|Body:||Painted, trimmed and decaled|
|Brakes:||Integral with ESC (ESC not included)|
|Chassis:||0.196" (5mm) Plate, 7075-T6 Aluminum|
|Differential:||3 differentials, gear type design|
|Final Drive Ratio:||9.1 - 28.4|
|Front Track:||23.7" (602mm)|
|Gear Pitch:||1.0 MOD|
|Internal Gear Ratio:||9.06|
|Product Height:||11.1" (282 mm)|
|Product Length:||30.35" (771 mm)|
|Product Weight:||23.32 lb (10.6kg)|
|Product Width:||23.7" (602 mm)|
|Rear Track:||23.7" (602mm)|
|Shock Type:||Oil-filled, coil-over springs|
|Speed Control:||Sold Separately|
|Spur Gear:||47T and 39T included|
|Vehicle Type:||Monster Truck|
|Wheelbase:||19.33" (491 mm)|
The following products could help or might be needed with this product.