1/6 Super Rock Rey V2 4WD Brushless Rock Racer RTR, Gray (Requires battery & charger)
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our low price promise
1/6 Super Rock Rey V2 4WD Brushless Rock Racer RTR, Gray
Go BIG wherever you bash with the 1/6 scale Losi® Super Rock Rey® AVC® 4WD! This ready-to-run gives any driver the power and stability to succeed off the beaten path — and to dominate the desert with impressive size, speed, and endurance.
The Super Rock Rey® takes its inspiration from full-scale rigs that tackle the King of Hammers and similar places others won't dare go. Realistic solid axle performance joins 8S brushless power that pushes the needle to 50+ mph or more — while the stability of AVC® technology lets you hold nothing back through corners and jumps.
Over rough terrain, slick surfaces, and loose dirt, you'll have full-throttle freedom no matter how the environment fights back. Dependable Spektrum™ DSMR® technology delivers precise control. Through it all, the bottom-loading battery enables fast pack changes without body removal.
The large tires and new front end geometry increase suspension travel and improve performance over any terrain. Super Rock Rey loves rocky off-road tracks, and the rougher, the better! It also rips through sand, mud, water, and most any other surface condition — with a new roll cage and body work creating the dirt-spitting image of 1:1 desert racing, rock crawling, off-road action.
With 50+ mph speed potential, the Losi® Super Rock Rey® AVC® 1/6 4WD RTR easily outperforms the competition. It also has a robust chassis and features AVC stability — making it easier to control for drivers at any experience level.
- Impressive 1/6 scale size and exceptional scale looks.
- 50+ mph speed potential to outperform the competition.
- Supports up to 8S LiPo battery power out of the box.
- AVC® Active Vehicle Control system to provide the right amount of stability for any driver.
- 4WD independent front suspension with solid axle 4-link rear adds realism and improves performance over any terrain.
- 4mm aluminum chassis with injection-molded roll cage provides superior durability and scale looks.
- Larger wheels and tires increase ground clearance to avoid hang-ups.
- LED light bars provide scale looks when the sun goes down.
- All-metal gear drivetrain increases durability.
- Preset motor plate provides easy, precise gear mesh.
- Coil-over, oil-filled shocks keep the ride smooth and plush.
- Spektrum Firma 750Kv 4-pole Brushless Motor capable of 50+ mph speeds.
- Spektrum Firma 160A Brushless Smart ESC capable of 8S power
- Waterproof electronics withstand racing over wet and muddy tracks.
- Spektrum DX3 Smart DSMR 2.4 GHz Radio System
- Spektrum SR6200A 6ch AVC/Telemetry DSMR Surface Receiver
- Updated HV capable Spektrum S905 — large-scale, metal gear Spektrum™ steering servo withstands punishing action.
- Multi-piece body and driver interior maximize scale realism.
- Bottom-loading battery makes pack changes quick and easy, with the capacity to hold up to 8S packs.
In The Box:
(1) Super Rock Rey V2 Rock Racer RTR
(1) Spektrum Firma 160A Brushless Smart ESC 8S (installed)
(1) Spektrum Firma 1/6th 750Kv 4-pole Brushless Motor (installed)
(1) Spektrum S905 Large Scale WP Digital Servo, 15T (installed)
(1) Spektrum SR6200A 6-Channel AVC/Telemetry DSMR Surface Reciever (installed)
(1) Spektrum DX3 Smart DSMR Transmitter
(1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete:
(2) 2S-4S LiPo Battery with IC5 or EC5 connector: ONXP40004S40, SPMX50003S30H5, SPMX50004S30H5, SPMX53S30H5, SPMX54S30H5
(1) Compatible LiPo Charger: DYNC3016, SPMXC1000, SPMXC1010, SPMXC1080, SPMXCA507
(1) LiPo Safe Charging Bag: ONXC4501, ONXC4500, ONXC4502
|Ball Bearings:||Full Ball Bearings|
|Body:||Screened with decals|
|Chassis:||4mm Plate, 6061-T6 Aluminum|
|Differential:||Fluid Filled, Bevel Gear|
|Final Drive Ratio:||9.76:1|
|Front Track:||17.25 inches (438.1mm)|
|Gear Pitch:||1.5 Mod|
|Ground Clearance:||3" (76.2mm)|
|Inner Tire / Outer Wheel Diameter:||3.2 in|
|Internal Gear Ratio:||4.88:1|
|Motor Size:||56x87mm 750Kv|
|Product Height:||11" (279 mm)|
|Product Length:||27" (686 mm)|
|Product Weight:||20.6 lbs (9.3 kg) without batteries|
|Product Width:||17.25" (438 mm)|
|Rear Track:||16.5 inches (419.1mm)|
|Shock Type:||Oil-Filled, Coil-Over Springs|
|Suspension:||Independent Front/4-Link Rear|
|Tire Tread:||MAXXIS Creepy Crawler LT|
|Tire Type:||Raceline Monster|
|Vehicle Type:||Rock Racer|
|Wheelbase:||20" (508 mm)|
|Wheel Width:||2.1 inches (53.3mm)|
The following products could help or might be needed with this product.