1/8 Infraction 4x4 Mega All Road (Battery Included): Red/Blue
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our low price promise
1/8 INFRACTION 4X4 MEGA Resto-Mod Truck RTR, Red/Blue
ARRMA® takes the proven 4X4 MEGA platform into a new arena with the INFRACTION® 4X4 MEGA Street Bash Resto-Mod Truck. Designed Fast and Designed Tough, this fully equipped, 1/8 scale RTR lets even new drivers enjoy all-road action with street bash style.
ARRMA® takes the proven 4X4 MEGA platform into a new arena with the 1/8 scale INFRACTION® 4X4 MEGA Street Bash Resto-Mod Truck. Designed Fast and Designed Tough, this fully equipped, ready-to-run truck lets even new RC drivers enjoy exciting all-road action with street bash style.
Arriving factory-assembled and finished, the INFRACTION® 4X4 MEGA Street Bash Resto-Mod Truck is nearly ready right out of the box to bash on loose gravel, short grass, dirt courses, oval tracks, and over many other on-road and light off-road surfaces. Its proven ARRMA® 4X4 MEGA platform features a strong composite chassis with extended height dirt defenders, oil-filled shocks with silicone O-rings, metal geared differentials, and more — all making this truck plenty rugged for bashing at high speeds. When maintenance is due, the signature ARRMA® easy-access modular design keeps it simple with separate, easily removable chassis modules for the power system, electronics, and differential components.
The INFRACTION® 4X4 MEGA Street Bash Resto-Mod Truck is equipped with a powerful MEGA 9T brushed 570 motor and brushless-ready transmission. With an optional pinion gear (not included), it is capable of 30+ mph speeds under optimal conditions. The dBoots® Katar vented all-road tires are made of high-quality rubber for long-lasting durability and provide incredible traction in all surface conditions. The tires are glued to tough, gun-metal colored nylon wheels and include high-quality inserts for excellent tread support.
For precise, dependable control, ARRMA® engineers have outfitted this RTR with the 2.4GHz Spektrum™ SLT3™ transmitter and SLR300 receiver. The transmitter is ergonomically designed for long periods of fatigue-free bashing and has a foam wheel for precise fingertip control plus an improved hand grip and trigger feel. New drivers will be able to set throttle limits at 50% or 75% until ready to use the full speed potential. The SLT3™ is compatible with Tactic® SLT™ receivers to run other RTR vehicles you may own, and it includes a third channel to control optional features such as lights and winches on models that have them.
Topping off the ready-to-run chassis is a stunning truck body finished in your choice of red/blue or teal/bronze print schemes. Roof skids and roll bars protect the body's attention-getting finish as you enjoy all-road action in Resto-Mod style.
The ARRMA® INFRACTION® 4X4 MEGA Street Bash Resto-Mod Truck comes complete with a Dynamite® 7-cell 8.4V NiMH battery and wall charger. Just add four "AA" batteries and go!
- Signature INFRACTION® Resto-Mod body, factory-finished in two stunning print scheme choices
- Body protecting roof skids and roll bars
- All-road dBoots® Katar vented tires on tough, gun-metal colored truck wheels, for balanced performance on all surfaces
- Front and rear sway bays for the ultimate all-road handling
- Large front foam bumper, integrated with the body for maximum protection
- Powerful MEGA 9T brushed 570 motor
- Large rear diffuser to reduce turbulence and drag
- Threaded oil-filled shocks with silicone O-rings for easy ride height adjustment
- Multi-adjustable body mounts
Proven 4x4 Platform Features:
- Strong, 4S capable metal-geared diffs
- Brushless-ready transmission with 1.35 Mod input and main diff gears, and silicone O-rings
- Strong composite chassis with extended height dirt defenders
- Front and rear double wishbone suspension
- Steering system with stone clearance
- 30+ mph speed capability with optional pinion gear (not included)
- Signature ARRMA® modular design for easy maintenance
- Easy-access power module with dirt management
- Easy-access front and rear diff removal
- Easy access electronics module
- Rubber shielded bearings throughout
- Spektrum™ SLT3™ 2.4GHz 3-channel transmitter and SLR300 receiver with IC3® connectors (EC3™ compatible)
- Spektrum™ S650 Digital Steering Servo (6kg-cm / 84 oz-in @ 6V torque)
- ARRMA® MEGA Brushed ESC with IC3® connector (EC3™ compatible / 6-7 cell NiMH or 2S LiPo capable)
- Dynamite® 3300mAh 8.4V 7-cell Speedpack® 2 hump NiMH battery
- ADC-N7 7-cell NiMH wall charger
- 2-year limited warranty
In The Box:
(1) ARRMA® INFRACTION® 4X4 MEGA 1/8 Scale Street Bash Resto-Mod Truck RTR
(1) ARRMA® MEGA Brushed Waterproof* ESC
(1) ARRMA® 9T 570 Brushed Motor
(1) Dynamite® 3300mAh 8.4V 7-cell NiMH Speedpack® 2 Hump Battery
(1) ARRMA® ADC-N7 7-Cell NiMH Wall Charger
(1) Spektrum™ 2.4GHz SLT3™ 3-Channel Transmitter
(1) Spektrum™ SLR300 Receiver
(1) Spektrum™ SPMS650 6kg Waterproof* Digital Servo
(1) Product Manual
* For details on waterproof standards, please see product instruction manuals.
Needed to Complete:
(4) AA Batteries
|Approximate Assembly Time:||No assembly required|
|Ball Bearings:||Rubber shielded bearings throughout|
|Body:||Painted, decaled and trimmed|
|Differential:||2 Gear Diffs|
|Final Drive Ratio:||10.45|
|Front Track:||10.00 in (254mm)|
|Inner Tire / Outer Wheel Diameter:||2.6 in|
|Internal Gear Ratio:||2.85|
|Max Battery Dimensions:||165 x 51 x 48mm (6.5 x 2.01 x 1.89 in)|
|Product Height:||6.34" (161 mm)|
|Product Length:||22.13" (562 mm)|
|Product Weight:||6.6 lb (3kg)|
|Product Width:||10.12" (257 mm)|
|Rear Track:||10.08 in (256mm)|
|Shock Type:||Oil-Filled, Coil-Over Springs|
|Tire Tread:||dBoots® Katar All-Road|
|Wheelbase:||13.11" (333 mm)|
|Wheel Hex Size:||14mm|
|Wheel Width:||1.38 in (35mm)|
The following products could help or might be needed with this product.