1/8 Vendetta 4x4 3s BLX Speed Bash Racer: Green
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our low price promise
1/8 VENDETTA 4X4 3S BLX Brushless All-Road Speed Bash Racer, Green
Get in on the all-road speed bashing action with the 1/8 scale VENDETTA™ 4X4 3S BLX Speed Racer RTR. It’s capable of 70 mph+ speeds in optimum conditions — with ARRMA® engineering and Spektrum™ electronics providing exceptional durability and control.
The ready-to-run, 1/8 scale ARRMA® VENDETTA™ 4X4 3S BLX Speed Racer makes it easy for any driver with intermediate experience to enjoy the thrill of blasting at incredible speeds over on-road and light off-road surfaces. Just install your 3S LiPo battery and the supplied optional speed pinion to reach 70 mph+ speeds in optimum conditions — while ARRMA® engineering and Spektrum™ electronics provide exceptional durability and control.
Its proven ARRMA® 4X4 platform features a strong composite chassis with extended height dirt defenders, oil-filled shocks with silicone O-rings, metal geared differentials and more. That makes the VENDETTA™ 4X4 3S BLX Speed Racer rugged enough for bashing at high speeds over loose gravel, dirt, and oval tracks. When maintenance is due, the signature ARRMA® easy-access modular design keeps it simple with separate, easily removable chassis modules for the power system, electronics and differential components.
While you're maximizing the speed potential of the powerful Spektrum™ Firma™ 3660 3900Kv brushless motor, high and low downforce wings on the aerodynamically tuned body help keep your tires glued to the surface. The dBoots® Hoons Elevens vented all-road tires are mounted on tough, gun-metal colored nylon wheels and deliver incredible traction in all surface conditions, while a large rear double diffuser reduces turbulence and drag.
ARRMA® engineers combine the VENDETTA™ 4X4 3S BLX Speed Racer's speed and toughness with the exclusive control advantages of Spektrum™ electronics. The included DX3 DSMR® 2.4GHz radio system, SR6200A receiver and Firma™ 100A ESC work together to provide the benefits of AVC® (Active Vehicle Control®) and Smart technology straight out of the box.
Using the AVC® system's on-demand traction control, you can dial-in extra stability as needed to carve corners or nail jumps without backing-off the power. You have full-throttle freedom over rough terrain, slick surfaces and loose dirt. When you don't want the extra traction, just dial back the stability. The DX3 radio's AVC® system works behind the scenes, making hundreds of minute steering and throttle adjustments per second to keep the VENDETTA™ 4X4 3S BLX Speed Racer precisely on the line you want to hold.
Download the optional Spektrum™ Dashboard™ app to your mobile device — it's available free from the iPhone App Store and Google Play — to take full advantage of the Smart electronics' telemetry capabilities. Once you connect your mobile device wirelessly via Bluetooth to the VENDETTA™ 4X4 3S BLX Speed Racer's DX3 transmitter, you can use it to view top speed, battery voltage and other essential data in real time (requires an optional BT2000 Bluetooth Module, available separately).
The VENDETTA™ 4X4 3S BLX Speed Racer body is available factory-finished in your choice of green or blue matte and gloss effect paint schemes with scale decals. Only a 2S or 3S hardcase LiPo battery, compatible charger and four AA transmitter batteries are required.
- Optional pinion included for reaching 70 mph+ speeds (in optimal conditions with a 3S LiPo battery)
- Powerful Spektrum™ Firma™ 3660 3900Kv brushless motor
- Front and rear sway bars for the ultimate all-road handling
- Threaded oil-filled shocks for easy ride height adjustments
- Aerodynamically tuned VENDETTA™ Speed Racer body with high and low downforce wings
- Available in two stunning, matte and gloss effect body paint schemes with scale decals
- Large front foam bumper integrates with body for maximum protection
- Large rear double diffuser reduces turbulence and drag
- dBoots® Hoons Elevens vented all-road tires mounted on tough, gun-metal colored wheels
- Multi-adjustable body mounts
Proven 4X4 platform features:
- Strong, 4S capable metal-geared diffs
- Brushless-ready transmission with 1.35 Mod input and main diff gears
- Strong composite chassis
- Extended height dirt defenders
- Front and rear double wishbone suspension
- Steering system with stone clearance
- Signature ARRMA® modular design for easy maintenance
- Easy-access power module with dirt management
- Easy-access front and rear diff removal
- Easy access electronics module
- Rubber shielded bearings throughout
- ARRMA® motor heatsink and cooling fan
- Safe-D Pinion
- Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DX3 Smart DSMR® transmitter and SR6200 AVC® receiver
- Spektrum S651 Digital Metal Gear Steering Servo (7.27kg-cm / 101 oz-in @ 6V torque)
- Spektrum Firma™ 100A Smart ESC with IC5® connectors (EC5™ compatible)
- 2-year limited warranty
In The Box:
(1) ARRMA® VENDETTA™ 4X4 3S BLX 1/8 Scale Speed Racer 4WD RTR
(1) Spektrum™ Firma™ 100A Smart Waterproof* ESC
(1) Spektrum Firma 3660 3900Kv Brushless Motor
(1) Spektrum 2.4GHz DX3 Smart DSMR® 3-Channel Transmitter
(1) Spektrum SR6200A AVC® Receiver
(1) Spektrum SPMS651 7kg Waterproof* Metal-Geared Digital Servo
(1) Product Manual
* For details on waterproof standards, please see product instruction manuals.
Needed to Complete:
(1) 2S or 3S Hardcase LiPo Battery*
(1) Compatible Charger
(4) AA Batteries
*Maximum battery dimensions 6.49x2.01x1.89 in (165x51x48mm). Minimum battery specs 5000mAh 50C.
|Approximate Assembly Time:||None Required|
|Ball Bearings:||Rubber shielded bearings throughout|
|Battery Tray Dimensions:||6.49x2.01x1.89 in|
|Body:||Painted, decaled, and trimmed|
|Differential:||2 Gear Diffs|
|Final Drive Ratio:||7.125|
|Front Track:||10.31 in (262mm)|
|Inner Tire / Outer Wheel Diameter:||2.6 in|
|Internal Gear Ratio:||2.85|
|Motor Type:||Brushless - Sensorless|
|Product Height:||6.22" (158 mm)|
|Product Length:||23.43" (595 mm)|
|Product Weight:||6.38 lb (2.9kg)|
|Product Width:||10.43" (265 mm)|
|Rear Track:||10.55 in (268mm)|
|Shock Type:||Oil-Filled, Coil-Over Springs|
|Tire Tread:||dBoots® Hoons Elevens|
|Wheelbase:||13.11" (333 mm)|
|Wheel Hex Size:||14mm|
|Wheel Width:||1.38 in (35mm)|
The following products could help or might be needed with this product.