Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our price match guarantee!
Autel Robotics Live Deck
The Autel Robotics Live Deck is a video output accessory for use with the EVO II series. Quickly pair any existing EVO with a single button to gain access to multiple video outputs such as HDMI, USB, and Ethernet.
Live Deck transmits full HD video at 60fps up to 7km away. Allowing you to stream live video at strategic monitoring and command locations. Live Deck connects to a standard TV, your computer (Windows or Mac OS) or compatible iOS and Android device.
Intended for use in the field, Live Deck is also drop and shock resistant. Live Deck provides a compact and portable solution for anyone requiring better situational awareness on a job site, rescue operation or commercial shoot.
- Compatible with Autel Robotics EVO drones. Allows you to stream live video at strategic monitoring and command locations.
- Transmits 1080p (Full HD) video at 60 fps. You can see clear footage captured on your drone.
- Up to 4.35 miles of transmission distance permits working far from an emergency mission location.
- 5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery provides up to four hours of battery life.
- HDMI, USB, and Ethernet outputs. All three ports can be connected and outputting at the same time, giving the viewer full app control and a clean feed.
- Durable construction features drop and shock resistance to withstand accidental damage.
- One year manufacturer's parts and labor warranty.