Cherokee 1.3m BNF Basic w/AS3X and SS
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our price match guarantee!
Cherokee 1.3m BNF Basic with AS3X and SAFE Select
The revolutionary PA-28 Cherokee began rolling off a brand-new Vero Beach, Florida assembly line in the early 1960s. Its simple design and smooth handling made it a popular light aircraft for successful flight training and personal use. Since then, over 32,000 Cherokees and variants have been built making it the fourth-most-produced airplane in the world. The E-flite® Cherokee 1.3m scale model is a tribute to the general aviation classic that features realistic scale details including functional navigation lights, flaps, a full-flying stabilator and more, plus 3S and 4S LiPo compatibility and incredible handling any RC pilot can appreciate.
The E-flite® Cherokee 1.3m scale model celebrates the classic design of the legendary full-scale PA-28 with an accurate outline, a long list of scale details, modern-day convenience features, plus fantastic power and flight performance that makes flying fun. An abundance of scale details including panel lines, rivets, corrugated control surfaces, a pilot figure and more highlight the authentic appearance, while functional features including factory-installed LED lights, a shock-absorbing nose strut and large wheels add to the flight experience.
The plug-in wing panels are equipped with a convenient hands-free servo connection system and include operational slotted flaps for shorter take offs and landings, plus improved slow-flight handling. No glue is required for assembly of the lightweight, carbon-fiber reinforced EPO airframe so you can be flying in less time than it takes to charge a battery. An extremely large top hatch offers easy access to the electronics and the battery mounting area with plenty of space to fit a 3S or 4S 2200–3200mAh battery, while the high-power brushless motor and 50-amp ESC deliver better-than-scale power.
It all adds up to a scale marvel that delivers incredible handling and fantastic flight performance for shooting smooth touch and goes, rock-solid low and high speed cruising, and even for performing aerobatics—all in a single model that you’ll be proud to own.
• A scale replica of a modern general-aviation classic
• Incredibly smooth flight performance making it the perfect choice for a first low-wing or scale model
• High-power 3S and 4S compatible brushless motor and 50-amp ESC
• Spektrum™ 6-channel receiver with industry-leading DSMX® technology
• Unmatched stability and precision of AS3X® technology for smoother flight performance
• Easy to fly with optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection
• Abundant scale detail including panel lines, rivets, corrugated control surfaces, pilot figure and more
• Functional shock-absorbing nose strut and large wheels for operation from a variety of surfaces
• Factory-installed LED navigation lights, strobes, beacon and landing lights for added realism
• Operational flaps for shorter take offs and landings plus improved slow-flight performance
• Two-piece plug-in wing panels featuring a convenient hands-free servo connection system for the servos and lights
• Unique and scale full-flying horizontal stabilator
• Extremely large top hatch for easy access to the battery mounting area and electronics
• Lightweight and durable carbon-fiber reinforced EPO construction
• No glue required for assembly–can be ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery
What's in the box?
(1) Cherokee 1.3m BNF Basic
(1) AR636 6-Ch AS3X Sport Receiver
(6) 9 Gram Servo
(1) 50A Brushless ESC
(1) 1000Kv Brushless Outrunner
(1) User Manual
Needed for Completion:
- Full-range, 6+ Channel DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter
- 2200–3200mAh 3–4S LiPo flight battery
- Compatible LiPo charger