F-16 Falcon 80mm EDF ARF+
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our price match guarantee!
F-16 Falcon 80mm EDF ARF+
The E-flite® F-16 Falcon 80mm EDF jet is the Smartest, most detailed and best handling high-performance model of the fighter yet! Its all-new design combines Extra Scale details, functional features and more to deliver an unmatched flying experience.
Air and Scale Superiority
The F-16 Fighting Falcon was originally developed for the U.S. Air Force and approved for production more than 40 years ago. This multirole fighter’s advancements in technology and capabilities have kept it active to the present day with air forces worldwide. The E-flite® F-16 Falcon 80mm EDF (Electric Ducted Fan) is an Extra Scale model based on the single seat F-16C variant which entered production in 1984.
The F-16C brought improved cockpit avionics and radar for all-weather capability with beyond-visual-range AIM-7 and AIM-120 air-to-air missiles. This replica is nearly as large as other 90mm EDF models, yet the efficient power system delivers better overall performance and longer flight times when using common 6S 4000–7000mAh batteries. The 3-tone gray finish is easy to customize using your choice of the included squadron markings while Extra Scale details and functional features — including the most scale-like landing gear installed on an F-16 EDF model yet — combine to deliver an unmatched flying experience!
High Performance Fighting Falcon
The E-flite® F-16 Falcon 80mm EDF jet is the smartest, most detailed and best handling high-performance replica of the world-renowned fighter yet! Extra Scale details, including molded-in panel lines, simulated antennas, indicators, sensors, optional-use ordnance, and more take realism to the next level. Functional Extra Scale features include LED navigation and landing lights, full-flying stabs, sequenced gear doors plus the most scale-like retractable landing gear installed on an F-16 EDF model yet. Constructed of durable, fully-molded EPO, this F-16 assembles without glue and can be ready to fly in less time than other similar class models!
- Scale replica of the world-renowned fighter flown by the U.S. and numerous allied air forces
- The Smartest, most detailed and best handling high-performance F-16 EDF (Electric Ducted Fan) jet model yet
- Factory-applied 3-tone gray trim scheme with decal sheets to apply four different choices of squadron markings
- Extra Scale details including molded-in panel lines, simulated antennas, indicators, sensors and much more
- Functional Extra Scale features including LED navigation and landing lights, full-flying stabs and more
- Includes optional-use and easy to install/remove ordnance including six missiles and three drop tanks
- ARF Plus completion level version is ready for installation of your 80mm EDF unit, motor and ESC
- Fits a wide range of 6S batteries from 4000-7000mAh to deliver class-leading flight times and performance
- Nine factory-installed digital, metal-geared servos with ball-link equipped linkages
- Electric retracts with scale-like painted, articulated and shock-absorbing struts
- Sequenced, servo-operated nose and main gear doors with molded in details
- Plastic capped strakes, hatch edges and opening for added durability to prevent damage and paint chipping
- No glue required for assembly and can be ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery
- Two-piece wing that bolts into place and a magnetically secured nose cone
- Convenient top hatch with clear canopy, cockpit detail and a pilot figure
- Optional simulated afterburner LED ring available separately
- Extremely durable, fully molded EPO airframe
In The Box:
(1) E-flite® F-16 Falcon 80mm EDF
(9) Digital, Metal-Geared Servos (installed)
(1) Electric Tricycle Retractable Landing Gear (installed)
(1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete:
(1) Full-range 6+ channel transmitter and receiver (1) Compatible 80mm fan unit, motor and ESC
(1) 6S 22.2V 4000-7000mAh LiPo battery
(1) Compatible LiPo charger
|Approximate Assembly Time:||Less than 1 hour|
|Completion Level:||Almost Ready-To-Fly|
|Fan Size:||80mm EDF (not included)|
|Minimum Required Radio:||At least 6-channel|
|Product Length:||57.08" (1450 mm)|
|Product Weight:||5.9 lbs (2665 g) without battery; 7.4 lbs (3375 g) with 6S 5000mAh 30C battery (sold separately)|
|Skill Level Level:||4|
|Speed Control:||Sold Separately|
|Trim Scheme Colors:||Gray, with 4 decal sets|
|Wingspan:||39.37" (1000 mm)|