F4 Phantom II 80mm EDF BNF Basic
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our price match guarantee!
F-4 Phantom II 80mm EDF BNF Basic with AS3X & SAFE Select
The McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II is a legendary long-range supersonic interceptor and fighter-bomber that continues to serve in some countries more than 60 years after making its first flight. Capable of top speeds up to and even beyond Mach 2, the F-4 set numerous speed and altitude world records while serving the U.S. Navy, Marine Corps and Air Force.
The E-flite® F-4 Phantom II 80mm EDF is an Extra Scale replica that delivers outstanding authenticity and incredible performance with fantastic handling- especially when it's equipped with exclusive Spektrum™ AS3X® and SAFE® Select technologies (BNF® Basic version only).
The E-flite® F-4 Phantom II 80mm EDF is a replica of the awe-inspiring supersonic interceptor and fighter-bomber legend. It features an accurate outline and an abundance of Extra Scale details including molded-in panel lines and hatches, main gear strut covers, removable ordnance and tanks, plus a factory-applied finish that pays tribute to the VF-51 "Screaming Eagles" squadron.
Functional Extra Scale features include LED landing and navigation lights, full-flying stabs, operational flaps and control surfaces with pocket hinges, sequenced nose gear doors and electric retracts with shock-absorbing struts so you can fly off a variety of surfaces, including grass fields.
The 6S-compatible brushless inrunner motor and 100-amp ESC are perfectly matched to an 80mm 12-blade fan to deliver incredible thrust and speed, plus a turbine-like sound. It's also the easiest to assemble Phantom ever with a factory-finished EPO airframe that bolts together- no glue required- in less time than it takes to charge a battery. And it all adds up to deliver a unique flight experience with the best handling and performing F-4 model yet!
• The best handling high-performance F-4 Phantom EDF (Electric Ducted Fan) jet model yet
• Scale replica of the awe-inspiring and legendary supersonic interceptor and fighter-bomber
• Extra Scale details including removable ordnance and tanks, strut covers, molded-in panel lines and more
• Functional Extra Scale features including LED lights, full-flying stabs, flaps and sequenced nose gear doors
• 12-blade 80mm fan delivers excellent top speed and vertical performance plus turbine-like sound
• Factory-installed high-power 6S-compatible brushless inrunner motor and 100-amp ESC
• Spektrum™ 6-channel receiver with industry-leading DSMX® technology
• Easier to fly with optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection
• The unmatched stability and precision of AS3X® technology
• Factory-installed metal-geared servos with ball-link equipped linkages
• Electric retracts with shock-absorbing struts for operation from a variety of surfaces including grass
• No glue required for assembly and can be ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery
• Two-piece wing with hands-free connection system and a magnetically-secured nose cone
• Convenient top hatch with clear canopy, cockpit detail and a pilot figure
• Factory-applied VF-51 "Screaming Eagles" squadron finish
• Durable yet lightweight, fully-molded EPO airframe
What's in the Box?
(1) E-flite F-4 Phantom II 80mm EDF
(1) 100A Brushless ESC
(1) Brushless Inrunner Motor
(7) Metal-Geared Servos
(1) Spektrum™ AR636 6-Channel Receiver
(1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete:
• Full-range 6-7+ channel DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter
• 6S 22.2V 4000-5000+mAh 30+C LiPo with EC5™ or IC5™ Connector
• Compatible LiPo charger