Timber 110 3050cc ARF, 110"
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our price match guarantee!
- High quality balsa and plywood construction provides a strong and lightweight airframe
- Vibrant and eye-catching UltraCote covering for a high-quality finish and good looks
- Functional flaps expand the flight envelope and make for STOL take offs and landings
- Multiple hatches allows plenty of opening space for assembly and battery changes
- Large 6 1/4" tundra-style tires included
- Optional-use leading edge devices allows for even shorter take offs and landings (included)
- Pre-hinged control surfaces (except rudder) help you save on build time
- Two-piece plug-in wings with carbon fiber wing tube allows for easy transportation and storage
- Removable horizontal stabilizer for easy field assembly
- Accepts Hangar 9 CubCrafters XCub 60cc articulated landing gear (sold separately)
- Tool-free field assembly
- Painted fiberglass cowl requires no finishing by the customer
- Painted aluminum landing gear matches the covering perfectly
- Designed to accept gas/petrol engines and electric motors
- Float ready, with hard points for optional float set
- Complete hardware kit with engine and motor mounting hardware
- 30-50cc 2-stroke gas/petrol engine or equivalent electric motor system
- Evolution Optical Kill Switch
- Standard high-torque servos for sport flying, or brushless digital HV high-torque servos for 3D aerobatics
- Full-range 5+ channel transmitter and receiver
- Receiver battery
- Starter battery (if using gas engine)
- 3" Aluminum Spinner
- Prop: 20 x 10E for electric motor or 18 x 10, 22 x 8, or 23 x 8 for gas engine
- Tools and adhesives (see manual for more details)
- (1) Timber 110 30-50cc ARF
- (1) Product Manual
The Hangar 9® Timber® 110 30-50cc is a 110-inch wingspan all balsa and plywood almost-ready-to-fly airplane based on the popular E-flite® Timber series. Its innovative design combines the spirited performance of a sport plane with the versatility of a bush plane so you can have it all. It offers a flight experience unlike any other, from STOL flying to 3D aerobatics.
The Timber is equipped with a combination of features and details that will satisfy intermediate to advanced pilots alike. Its lightweight design, combined with high-grade balsa and plywood construction, provides everything you could want in a giant-scale STOL model. The two-piece plug-in wings feature optional-use leading edge devices and operational flaps that make for impressive short field operation, even from less-than-ideal runways. The assembly is simple so that your time at the bench can be as brief and enjoyable as possible. The majority of the components bolt together, and the complete hardware package includes everything needed to finish the model. Out of the box; all control surfaces are prehinged (except rudder), while multiple hatches allow for convenient access to electronics and flight batteries. The all-wood airframe is finished in genuine Hangar 9 UltraCote® covering which is well known for its durable finish, brilliant looks and ease of maintenance. The finished aluminum sprung landing gear and 6 1/4" tundra-style tires complete the look of the Timber 110, and the Hangar 9 XCub 60cc sprung landing gear is a drop-in fit to finished the rugged looks with distinction. The Timber also 110 comes with optional-use lens covers to use with an LED light set (available separately).
The Timber 110 30-50cc is part of a complete line of top-quality Hangar 9 aircraft. All are engineered and crafted to exacting standards and feature the finest components and materials. Plus, every Hangar 9 product comes with the after-sale service and technical support you need to succeed.
|Approximate Assembly Time||10-15 Hours|
|CG (Center of Gravity)||3.5" (89mm) behind leading edge of wing for sport flying, 4" (101.6mm) for STOL flying|
|Completion Level||Almost Ready-To-Fly|
|Landing Gear||Fixed main with steerable tail wheel|
|Material||Balsa and ply|
|Minimum Required Radio||6-channel|
|Motor Size||160 - 180|
|Product Length||68" (1.73m)|
|Recommended Motor Battery||10 - 12S 5000-7000mAh|
|Servos||Seven high torque, high speed, high voltage, one more required for throttle if using gas engine (sold separately)|
|Spinner Size||3" (76mm) sold separately|
|Trim Scheme Colors||Hangar 9 UltraCote, Bright Yellow, Deep Blue, True Red and Silver|
|Wing Area||1466 sq in (94.6 sq dm)|
|Wing Loading||29.4 oz/sq ft (89.71 g/sq dm)|