mCPX BL2 BNF Basic
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our low price promise
mCPX BL2 BNF Basic
Learning 3D heli aerobatics is now much less intimidating thanks to the durable design, refined flight performance, and SAFE® Technology in the Blade® mCP X BL2.
Positioned as a beginner to intermediate heli between the Blade Nano S2 and Fusion™ 180, the mCP X BL2 takes the extremely popular mCP X platform to a whole new level with improved flight performance and design. Exclusive SAFE® and AS3X® technology help keep control by delivering the stability needed to develop confidence quickly.
Three progressive flight modes allow this heli to grow with each pilot's skill level, making it great for intermediate pilots to pick up with the assurance of panic recovery. This micro heli is suitable as a beginner model thanks to SAFE, but also extremely attractive for experts looking for a durable model for everyday practice and fun.
Everyone will love it for its ability to take crashes and keep on flying, giving advanced pilots a great model to challenge themselves and their friends to impromptu fun fly competitions.
• AS3X® Flybarless System
• SAFE® Stability modes and Panic Recovery
• Extremely durable design
• Bright attractive trim scheme
• Powerful, 6700Kv brushless main motor
• 7,700Kv Outrunner brushless tail motor for maximum tail authority
• Includes fast-flight and high-performance symmetrical main blades
• Dual ball bearing, linear long-throw cyclic servos
• Powerful Brushless Main and Tail motor
• Crash resistant design keeps you flying
• Fast and precise long throw linear servos
What's in the Box?
(1) mCP X BL2 Heli
(1) Brushless Inrunner Main Motor, 6700Kv (installed)
(1) Brushless Outrunner Tail Motor, 7700Kv (installed)
(1) Flybarless Controller / Receiver with SAFE® and AS3X® (installed)
(1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete:
• 6+ channel Spektrum™ DSM2®/DSMX® compatible transmitter
• 2S 280mAh LiPo Flight Battery
• Suitable LiPo Battery Charger