PT-19 Fun Scale PNP
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our low price promise
Fun Scale PT-19 PNP, 56.5"
During World War II, Fairchild PT-19s turned thousands of raw recruits into combat-ready fighter pilots. PT-19s were a critical part of the primary flight-training program, hence one of the most widely manufactured aircraft. Although not a trainer, RC pilots with a bit of time behind the sticks will love how the new Hangar 9® Fun Scale PT-19 PNP handles in the air.
Hangar 9 brings one of the primary trainers used in World War II designed for RC sport and scale pilots looking to transition from foam models to balsa. Although not a trainer, RC pilots with a bit of time behind the sticks will love how the new Hangar 9® Fun Scale PT-19 PNP handles in the air. Foam RC pilots will be familiar with the PT-19 brushless outrunner power system, enjoy a wide variety of battery options, and easy field assembly.
It features lightweight balsa and plywood construction and is finished in genuine UltraCote® that’s long-lasting and easy to maintain. The two-piece, bolt-on wings allow for convenient transportation and setup. Pilots can be ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery. At the workbench, the PT-19 assembly is easy, with only standard tools needed. All you need to do is bolt the model together, install the receiver, charge a battery and fly.
The new Hangar 9® Fun Scale PT-19 PNP is a balsa model with outstanding sport-plane flying characteristics at a great value.
- Expertly constructed with lightweight, laser-cut balsa and plywood
- Plug-N-Play® Completion Level
- Fits a wide variety of battery options to provide a wide range of performance and flight times.
- No glue is required for the main assembly, and it can be ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery
- Painted fiberglass cowl
- 60-amp Spektrum™ Avian™ Smart ESC provides real-time battery voltage, current, motor RPM, and other data via compatible receivers and transmitters
- Factory-installed 4250-600Kv Brushless Outrunner Motor
- Optional-use landing gear fairings and pilot increase the realistic appeal
- Four factory installed Spektrum™ A391 servos
- Large top hatch makes access to electronics and batteries convenient.
- Two-piece, bolt-on wings for more accessible transportation and field assembly
- Covered in genuine Hangar 9® UltraCote® film
- Efficient 14 x 8.5 wood propeller included for 3-4S Lipo battery powered. (5S and 6S LiPo batteries require a propeller change).
In The Box:
(1) Hangar 9 PT-19 PNP
(1) Spektrum™ Avian 60 Amp Brushless Smart ESC (installed)
(1) 4250-600Kv Brushless Outrunner Motor (installed)
(4) Spektrum A391 39g Digital Servo (installed)
(1) 14x8.5 Wood Electric Propeller
(1) User Manual
Needed to Complete:
(1) Full-range, 6+ Channel Transmitter and Receiver
(1) 4S 14.8V to 6S* 22.2V 2200-5000mAh LiPo Battery with EC5™ or IC5® Connector
(1) Compatible LiPo Charger
*6S (22.2V) LiPo battery requires a 12x6E propeller. The included 14x8.5 wood propeller is for 4S (14.8V) LiPo battery operation.
|Motor Type:||Brushless - Outrunner|
|Approximate Assembly Time:||Less than 1 Hour|
|Product Weight:||95.4oz (2704g)|
|Prop Range:||14x8.5E (4S), 12x6E (6S)|
|Skill Level:||Level 3|
|Trim Scheme Colors:||HANU884 Cub Yellow, HANU885 Midnight Blue, HANU866 True Red, HANU870 White|
|Wingspan:||56.5" (1435 mm)|
|Product Length:||46.18" (1173 mm)|
|Minimum Required Radio:||6 Channel|