PA20 Pacer 1Oe ARF
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our low price promise
PA-20 Pacer 10e ARF
• Classic lines and highly accurate scale proportions
• Laser-cut balsa and plywood construction
• Genuine Hangar 9® UltraCote® covering
• Ready-to-mount the E-flite® Power 10 brushless motor
• Pre-painted fiberglass cowl and wheel pants
• Scale cockpit detail (pilot not included)
• Four-channel control with optional flaps
• Two-piece, plug-in wing with carbon fiber wing tube
• Scale wire landing gear assembly
• Large, easy-access belly hatch
Needed To Complete:
- 4+ channel transmitter
- 4+ channel receiver
- (4) sub-micro servos, plus (2) sub-micro servos for optional flap operation
- 10-size brushless outrunner motor
- 40-amp brushless ESC
- 11×7e Propeller
- Standard propeller hub or up to a 1.75-inch spinner
- (2) 3" Servo extensions
- (4) 9" Servo extensions
- (2) 3" Y-harness
- Flight battery
- Charger for flight battery
Overview:The PA-20 Pacer was Piper’s answer to the four-seat family airplanes offered by Cessna and Stinson who were capitalizing on the post-war general aviation boom. Eager veterans used their G.I. bill to earn pilot certificates and needed a "family car of the air” for travel that the venerable J-3 Cub used in training simply could not accommodate.
The E-flite® PA-20 Pacer 10e ARF airplane replicates the full-scale Pacer for RC pilots who want an iconic scale experience great for hopping out of small fields. Not only does its outline and color scheme closely honor the original, you also get high-end interior appointments, scale looking landing gear, plus optional flaps for greater control at a wider range of speeds. Even more satisfying is the short amount of time you’ll need for this classy lady to be flight-ready.
From the authenticity of its traditional construction to the richness of its UltraCote® finish and high-gloss fiberglass cowling, the E-flite PA-20 Pacer 10e ARF delivers a scale model with outstanding flight characteristics so that you can look like a class-act both in the air and on the ground. The recommended E-flite power system was designed around popular and economical 3S Li-Po batteries to provide great performance for scale maneuvers as well as picture perfect touch-n-gos.
The following products could help or might be needed with this product.