S1400 G2 AC 1x400W Smart Charger
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our price match guarantee!
S1400 G2 AC 1x400W Smart Charger
With its 400W power, improved user interface, and ability to fast charge Smart batteries on either the IC3® or IC5® integrated output port, the S1400 charger offers a versatile and truly hassle-free charging experience. You can charge virtually any RC battery with the S1400 charger. Use it together with Smart G1 or G2 batteries and you'll be amazed by its incredible functionality and performance.
The S1400 Smart G2 AC Charger makes battery charging the easiest it has ever been. Its Auto Charge feature recognizes your Smart battery's parameters, such as chemistry type and charge rate, and begins safe, correct charging automatically when the charge lead is connected. A clock on the charger's screen counts down the time until your Smart battery is fully charged and ready to use.
Balancing Smart G2 batteries is just as simple. The S1400 charger will balance your Smart G2 LiPo packs through the same, single IC connection used for charging. No separate, confusing balance leads are required.
The S1400 Smart G2 AC Charger's updated interface features fresh, intuitive menus, icons, and navigation tools. Its clear, easily understandable indicators of Smart battery history and performance provide the information you need to make the best decisions about your batteries when putting gear together for a day at the field or track.
USB input and output ports enable you to charge secondary devices and to update the charger's firmware so you always have the latest version. The S1400 Smart G2 AC Charger also includes an ON/OFF switch, cooling fan, detachable power cord, and sleek case with rubber grips that fits perfectly on your workbench and in your pit or field bag.
- Allows hyper-fast charging with up to 400W power
- Charges AND balances Smart G2 batteries with one simple IC3® or IC5® connection — no separate balance lead needed
- Auto Charge recognizes Smart battery charging parameters and begins safe, accurate charging automatically when connected
- Charges virtually any RC battery (use Smart batteries to benefit from all charger features)
- Smart software tracks and stores numerous Smart battery data
- Includes IC3® and IC5® charging output ports — no separate adapters required to charge different Spektrum™ Smart batteries
- An on-screen clock counts down remaining charge time until your Smart battery is fully charged and ready to use
- Updated user interface features fresh, intuitive menus, icons and navigation tools, plus non-slip, easy to use buttons
- USB input and output ports are included for updating firmware and charging secondary devices
- ON/OFF switch eliminates the need to plug in and unplug the power cord for on/off control
- Detachable power cord makes transporting more convenient
- Includes an efficient, low-noise cooling fan
- Sleek, sturdy case fits well on a workbench and in pit or field bags
- Handy rubber grips on case make it easier to plug in and remove batteries
- IC3® and IC5® connectors are backwards compatible with EC3™ and EC5™ connectors
|SELECT IC3® or IC5® CHARGING OUTPUT||IMPROVED USER INTERFACE|
|The Spektrum™ S1400 Smart G2 AC Charger includes IC3® and IC5® output ports for charging your Smart batteries without adapters. Use the slider to select either the IC3® or IC5® port and then charge your battery with up to 400W power. You can charge AND balance Smart G2 batteries with one simple IC3® or IC5® connection — no separate balance lead is required.||To provide the easiest, most helpful, and most hassle-free charging experience, the S1400 G2 AC charger includes an updated user interface with improved menus, icons, and navigation tools. For maximum safety, simplicity, and charging ease, a new Auto Charge feature recognizes Smart battery charging parameters as soon as you connect your pack and begins proper charging automatically.|
|CHARGE TIME REMAINING CLOCK||IMPROVED CASE DESIGN|
In real time, a clock on the S1400 G2 AC charger's screen counts down the minutes until your Smart battery is fully charged and ready to be used.
|The charger's sleek case fits perfectly on your workbench and in your pit or field bag. Its power cord is detachable for easy transport. Rubber grips help you hold the charger securely while connecting and removing batteries. USB input and output ports enable you to update charger firmware and to charge secondary devices. Other features include a built-in ON/OFF power switch and low-noise cooling fan.|
|Application:||RC Model Battery Charger|
|Battery Balance Connector:||JST_XH|
|Battery Temperature Monitoring:||Yes|
|Charge Protection Circuitry:||Yes|
|Input Voltage:||100 - 240V AC|
|Integrated Balancing:||Yes - Internal Balancer & Internal Adapter|
|Low Input Voltage Protection:||Yes|
|Maximum Charge Rate:||400W|
|Maximum Continuous Discharge Rate:||1.5A|
|Normal/Standard Charge Current:||0.1 - 20.0A|
|Number of Cells:||1 - 6S LiPo, LiIon, LiFe, 1-16 cell NiMH, NiCd, 1-12 cell Pb|
|Output Connector:||IC3 and IC5 selectable|
|Over Current Protection:||Yes|
|Product Height:||4.13" (105 mm)|
|Product Length:||5.7" (145 mm)|
|Product Weight:||35.9 oz (1015g)|
|Product Width:||5.66" (144 mm)|
|Reverse Polarity Protection:||Yes|
|Selectable Charge Rate:||Yes|
|Short Circuit Protection:||Yes|