UMX Cessna 182 BNF Basic w/AS3X/SAFE
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our price match guarantee!
UMX™ Cessna 182 BNF Basic
• Officially licensed design and modern trim scheme
• Realistic panel lines, wheel pants, cowl inlets and more
• AS3X® receiver with optional SAFE® Select flight mode
• Powerful 180-size brushless motor
• Full 4-channel control - elevator, ailerons, rudder and throttle
• Steerable nose wheel
Needed To Complete:
- Full-range, 4+ channel DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter
- 200-280mAh 2S LiPo flight battery
- 2S compatible LiPo charger
Since it began production in 1956, the Cessna 182 has allowed millions of people the world over to claim their share of the sky. At the heart of its popularity are its simple systems and forgiving flight characteristics that make it easy for individuals from all walks of life to realize their dream of flight.
Like its full-scale inspiration, this exceptionally detailed ultra micro version is easy to operate and a joy to fly. It comes fully assembled and flight-ready with an efficient brushless power system and the smooth, stable response of an AS3X® receiver with optional SAFE® Select technology.
Officially Licensed with Impressive Scale Details
This officially licensed design boasts a level of scale realism you won't find on any other 182 model its size. Details include molded panel lines, wheel pants, engine cowl inlets, accurate Cessna badging and more. The overall look and trim scheme is inspired by that of the next-generation 182s that began rolling off the assembly line in 1997.
AS3X Receiver with Optional SAFE® Select Flight Mode
The model's AS3X® (Artificial Stabilization - 3-aXis) receiver works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence so you enjoy a sense of stability and precision that makes you feel like you're flying a larger, expertly tuned aircraft.
If you're new to flying scale ultra micros or want an extra margin of safety while familiarizing yourself with the airplane, you can activate the optional SAFE® Select flight mode.With the SAFE® Select mode activated, you get:
- Pitch and Bank Angle Limits - These keep the aircraft from rolling or pitching upside down. They also prevent excessive climb or dive angles during takeoff and landing.
- Automatic Self-Leveling - Instantly returns the wings to level when the sticks are released.
No programming is required. The function is automatically assigned to your transmitter's gear channel so you can turn it on and off whenever you want.
The following products could help or might be needed with this product.