V-900 BNF Basic with AS3X/SAFE Select, 900mm
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our low price promise
V900 BNF Basic
The V900™ high-speed sport airplane is the fastest prop-driven E-flite® airplane yet! Right out of the box it can reach top speeds of 120+ MPH on 4S, and even 100+ MPH on 3S, without the need for upgrades or prop changes. It’s designed to whip heads by flying fast and looking good with slick aerodynamics, composite reinforced EPO construction and a vibrant trim scheme that stands out on the ground and in the air.
If you have a need for speed—adrenalin pumping, righteous SPEED—then you’re going to love the E-flite® V900 airplane. The factory-installed high-power brushless motor and 60-amp ESC deliver unlimited vertical performance and incredible top speeds up to 120+ MPH without the need for upgrades or modifications. The lightweight yet stiff and durable airframe is equipped with digital, metal-geared servos to offer precision and reliability you’ll appreciate flight after flight.
No glue is required for assembly, and you can be flying in just the time it takes to charge a battery. So whether you’re an intermediate pilot and this is your first high-speed airplane, or you’re an experienced speed addict, you can be in the air and flying FAST in almost no time at all. But the V900 airplane doesn’t just fly fast—it’s well-behaved and slows down nicely for smooth approaches and landings, plus it’s capable of aerobatics including huge loops, rolls, knife edge and more.
• Top speeds up to 120+ MPH on 4S and 100+ MPH on 3S 1800–2200mAh batteries
• High-power 3S and 4S compatible brushless motor and 60-amp ESC
• Fast and precise factory-installed digital, metal-geared servos
• Convenient magnetically-secured top hatch for quick and easy battery changes
• Lightweight and durable composite reinforced EPO construction
• Strong and easy to install/remove one-piece carbon-fiber reinforced wing
• Integrated and reinforced grip for easier hand launches and added protection when landing
• No glue required for assembly and can be ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery
• Optional aluminum spinner available (EFLSP200, sold separately)