Zenmuse XT 336*256 13mm, 9Hz
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our low price promise
Zenmuse XT Gimbal with FLIR Infrared Camera, 336×256 13mm Slow 9Hz Lens
In addition, regardless if you purchase a standalone camera gimbal or one of our combos we are required to speak to you prior to the billing or shipping of the product. You adding an XT product to your shopping cart does not obligate us to accept a transaction for the XT product. We do not bill or ship to you until we speak to you. Further, most XT products are controlled under US Export laws and sales and delivery of these products are only available to the actual end user. Please call our Flir XT expert Cliff Whitney at 678-513-4450 for more information and to allow us to quote the best equipment for your needs and thanks for your understanding of the hoop jumping necessary to purchase these fantastic products.
Unlock the Possibilities of Sight
Thermal imaging from the air has never been as easy as it is with the DJI Zenmuse XT. By combining DJI’s unrivaled expertise in gimbal technology and image transmission with the industry leading thermal imaging technology of FLIR, the Zenmuse XT is the ultimate solution for rapid and reliable aerial thermal imaging. Capture faster, with pinpoint precision, over large areas, then save them for analysis and reporting.
Integrated Thermal Camera
The camera on the DJI Zenmuse XT is developed by FLIR. It provides high-sensitivity (50mK) infrared scanning at 640/30 fps or 336/60 fps depending on the camera model. This sensitivity provides accurate temperature measurements ideal for analytics and telemetry. Both cameras are available with four lens options to meet different business needs. Stabilized and controlled by a custom DJI gimbal, it provides smooth, clear imagery and 360 degrees of seamless rotational movement.
See the unseen. FLIR cameras reveal details invisible to the naked eye by making subtle differences in temperature visible. This new view on the world can reveal when equipment or buildings are damaged, the location of lost people and much more.
Image Enhancement Software
Infrared imagery requires optimization to ensure maximum definition for capturing information. The Zenmuse XT features a suite of image enhancements designed by FLIR including Digital Detail Enhancement™ (DDE); Smart Scene Optimization™ (SSO), which enhances extremes in bi-modal scenes; Active Contrast Enhancement™ (ACE) that adjusts scene contrast relative to its temperature difference; and Information Based HEQ™ (IBHEQ) which compresses complex image data to create the best quality image.
The Zenmuse XT can be controlled completely through the DJI GO app, providing a real-time, low latency view of what the camera sees, and instant access to core camera functions including:
• Spot metering, temperature measurement at the mid-point
• Digital zoom
• Single or interval shooting modes
• Photo, video preview and download
• Take photos while recording video
• Various camera settings and parameters including:
- Palette, also referred to as Look-up Table (LUT)
- Scene, also referred to as Automatic Gain Correction (AGC)
- Region of Interest (ROI)
- Isotherm mode
When used with either the Inspire 1 or the Matrice 100, the Zenmuse XT can be put into the air in seconds. It is seamlessly integrated, giving it complete access to key features including the powerful Lightbridge video transmission system (providing up to 3.1 miles (5KM*) of HD range), automated Point of Interest, Course and Home Lock, Follow Me, and the DJI SDK.
When combined with the Inspire 1, the Zenmuse XT works with incredible speed, efficiency, and convenience. If used with the Matrice 100, the Zenmuse XT can stay in-flight for up to 35 minutes*, ideal for large-scale inspections and especially useful in search and rescue scenarios.
* Slow-rate thermal cameras (FLIR Tau 336 and 640 9 Hz models) sold by DJI are controlled under Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry and Security Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) 6A993. These cameras may not be exported or re-exported to countries subject to U.S. economic sanctions, currently including Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or the Crimea region of Ukraine. The cameras may not be transferred to prohibited parties or exported for a prohibited end-use, as described in the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR, 15 C.F.R. Parts 730 – 774).
* Full-rate thermal cameras (FLIR Tau 336 and 640 30 Hz models) sold by DJI are controlled for export under ECCN 6A003.b.4.b. These cameras may not be exported or re-exported to any country other than Canada without authorization from the U.S. government (in the form of a license or through the use of a valid license exception). The cameras may not be transferred to prohibited parties or exported for a prohibited end-use, as described in the EAR.
* For additional information regarding export restrictions applicable to these products, consult the EAR and the various sanctions regulations administered by the U.S. Department of Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (31 C.F.R. Parts 501 – 598).