TrakPower TK 950 Soldering Station
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our low price promise
TK950 Soldering Station
The right tool for any soldering job!
From hobby applications to household projects, many assembly and repair jobs require soldering. High quality electronics ensure that the TK950 Soldering Station delivers professional results and dependable service.
At the track, at the flying field, or at home, the TK950 is an affordable tool that every modeler needs.Features:
- Industrial 60-watt design to handle any hobby-soldering job.
- Heavy-duty iron for years of dependable service.
- Heats up quickly to selected temperature within a range of 392° - 896°F, and holds settings within 1.8°F (1°C) while idle.
- Slender, insulated iron handle for comfortable grip.
- Customize the Soldering Station with the vinyl wrap (included but not installed).
- Unparalleled 5-year warranty on the unit, and 1-year on the iron handle's electronics.
Includes: Chisel point tip, pencil tip, iron stand, sponge, and uninstalled vinyl wrap.
|Temperature Range:||392-896°F (200-480°C)|
|Dimensions:||4.7 x 3.7 x 2.8 in (120 x 93 x 70 mm)|
|Weight:||2.9 lb (1315 g)|
The following products could help or might be needed with this product.