Alpha III Launch Set E2X EasytoAssemble
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our price match guarantee!
Alpha III Flying Model Rocket Launch Set from Estes®.
This is an E2X (Easy To Assemble) Estes model rocket. No paint or special tools needed. E2X kits contain parts that are colored, easy to assemble, plastic fins or fin units and plastic nose cones. Glue the parts together as instructed, apply the self-stick decals and attach the recovery system.Features:
- Each Launch Set includes Estes Launch Pad and Controller
- Ready to fly up to 1150 feet high
- Returns to earth via a 12" parachute
- Detailed launching instructions, NAR Safety Code, Rocketeer's Guide, and warranty
- Suitable for Ages 10 and Older
- Minor assembly
- Engines: A8-3 (first flight), A8-5, B4-4, B6-4, B6-6, C6-5 or C6-7
- 4 AA Batteries (FUGP7300)
- Igniters & igniter plugs (ESTT2301)
- Recovery wadding (ESTT2274)
|Skill Level:||1, E2X|
|Estimated Weight:||1.2oz (34.01g)|
|Recovery:||12" (304.mm) Parachute|
|Projected Altitude:||1150 ft (350.52 m)|
|Recommended Engine:||A8-3 (first flight), A8-5, B4-4, B6-4, B6-6, C6-5 or C6-7|