InFusion 180 Smart BNF Basic
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our low price promise
InFusion 180 BNF Basic
The Blade® InFusion 180 is a new design engineered for next-level durability and performance. Featuring an oversized direct-drive power system, no gears are driving the main rotor, allowing for instant power and lower parts count.
The Blade® InFusion 180 is a new design from the Blade team engineered for next-level durability and performance. Featuring an oversized direct-drive power system, no gears are driving the main rotor, allowing for instant power and lower parts count. For those looking for high performance in a small size, the InFusion 180 packs a punch perfect for thrilling backyard aerobatics.
The InFusion 180 is easy to see while tearing up the sky with a one-piece canopy, bright white tail fin, and main landing gear. Featuring the latest in Spektrum™ Technology, it is equipped with the micro AR6251MHX Flight Controller that is expertly tuned out of the box yet remains adjustable for pilots to fine-tune the aircraft to their flying style. Also, a Spektrum Smart Avian™ ESC offers precise head speed control for a high-performance flight that doesn't lag.
Additionally, an innovative fusion of carbon fiber, ABS plastic, and aluminum components delivers outstanding rigidity and durability. With BNF® Basic convenience, all you have to do is add a 3S 600mAh battery, bind your 6+ channel Spektrum DSMX® transmitter, and take it to the skies.
- SAFE® Technology: Self-leveling modes make learning to fly a collective pitch helicopter easier
- Progressive Flight Modes: This allows you to grow with this heli and build your collective pitch skills
- Panic Recovery: Recover the heli to a level attitude with the flip of a switch
- Smart Technology built-in - Provides valuable telemetry feedback to Smart capable Spektrum transmitters
- Durable: An innovative fusion of carbon fiber, ABS plastic, and aluminum components delivers outstanding rigidity and durability
- Metal Gear Digital Swashplate Servos: Durable, high-speed responsive servos
- Direct Drive Power System: Brushless motor delivers instant power in a simplistic design
- High Visibility: Vivid canopy and bright main blades and tail make it easy to maintain orientation
In The Box:
(1) Fully Assembled Blade InFusion 180 Heli
(1) Instruction Manual
Needed to Complete:
(1) 6+ Channel DSMX®/DSM2® Transmitter
(1) 450 – 850mAh 3S 11.1v 30C+ LiPo Battery with IC2 Connector
(1) Suitable LiPo Charger
|Skill Level:||Level 2|
|Swashplate Type:||120 Degree CCPM|
|Main Rotor Blade Length:||7.08" (180 mm)|
|Tail Motor Type:||Brushless Outrunner|
|Approximate Assembly Time:||Less Than One Hour|
|Tail Drive:||Direct Drive|
|Main Frame Material:||Carbon Fiber|
|Product Length:||15.51" (394 mm)|
|Main Motor Type:||Brushless|
|Main Rotor Head Type:||Collective Pitch Flybarless|
|Product Width:||2.55" (65 mm)|
|Tail Rotor Diameter:||2.95" (75 mm)|
|Main Blade Material:||Plastic|
|Main Rotor Diameter:||15.74" (400 mm)|
|Product Height:||4.64" (118 mm)|
|Tail Blade Material:||Plastic|