1/10 RC Mazda RX-7 (FD3S) w/ TT02D Chassis, Drift Spec
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our low price promise
1/10 Mazda RX-7 FD3S Drift Special 4WD On Road TT-02D Kit
The Mazda RX-7 is a classic fan favorite among drift event enthusiasts. It was popularized by such movies as Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift and the well-known animation series Initial D. Originally released on the Tamiya TT-01 chassis platform, the iconic body style now sits atop the updated TT-02 Drift Spec chassis.
The TT-02 chassis on which this Mazda is mounted on is an amazing machine. The TT-02 chassis is an entry-level 4WD full independent suspension assembly kit that offers ease of assembly and easy maintenance. The TT-02D is the Drift Spec variant that includes special parts to make it a fun to drive drifting machine.
- 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 449mm.
- LEDs included.
- The RX-7 (FD3S) is recreated by a durable and lightweight polycarbonate body.
- Separately molded parts are included in the kit to recreate side mirrors, rear wing and headlight cases.
- Stickers included.
- The TT-02D is the specially tuned drift spec of the popular shaft-driven 4WD entry chassis, the TT-02.
- Comes with 24mm width drift-spec tires on mesh wheels, CVA oil dampers, full ball bearings, a sport-tuned motor and aluminum motor heat sink.
- Requires: 2-channel radio, 7.2volt battery & charger, and Tamiya PS spray paint.
Needed to Complete:
(1) 2-channel radio
(1) 7.2volt battery
(1) Compatible charger
(1) Tamiya PS spray paint
|Speed Control:||Sold Separately|