P_38 F/M Rubber Powered Lightning Kit, 30"
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our low price promise
Dumas P-38 Lightning F/M Rubber Powered Kit, 30"
This great new addition to the Dumas 30" wingspan series flies like it's meant to be there. All laser cut construction makes it a breeze to build. Included in the kit are the vacuum formed cowls, clear windshield and turrets, color tissue and self adhesive decals. Additional parts included in the kit let you build the night fighter version as well.
• Hand selected balsa parts
• Precision laser cut parts
• Color peel and stick decal set
• Vacuum molded plastic parts
• Full size plans with step by step instuctions
• Lightweight colored tissue (black, grey and green)
• F.A.I. Tan II contest rubber
• All the wood to build the airplane
• Two 5" (16mm) diameter plastic props (red in color)
• One 46" (1,168mm) long rubber strip (for powering the props)
• Plastic nacelles, spinners and nose cone
• Two black plastic 1.5" (37mm) diameter main wheels
• One black plastic 1" (25mm) diameter nose wheel
• One peel and stick decal sheet
• Three 20" x 30" pieces of black tissue paper
• Three 20" x 30" piece of green tissue paper
• Two 20" x 30" piece of grey tissue paper
• Full size plan sheet with instructions
• One 18" (457mm) long piece of music wire (.041" (1mm) diameter)
• One vacuum formed canopy
Needed for Completion:
Hobby knife, razor blade, canopy scissors, paint for cowling, sand paper, white glue to attach covering, dope for shrinking the tissue.
|Wing span:||30" (762mm)|
|Airfoil:||Flat bottom (high wing)|