Full Metal Case Titanium Servo HiTorque
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our low price promise
D951TW Standard Digital High Torque Titanium Gear Servo
The D951TW D-Series Ultra Torque Titanium Gear Digital Servo sets new standards for advanced, programmable technology. Powered by Hitec's 32-bit MCU (Microcontroller Unit) and 12-bit ADC (Analog to Digital Converter) industrial science, these powerhouses dominate the servo arena. Their potent combination of wide voltage capabilities, high resolution, rapid response, and patented Smart Sense technology brings maximum performance to all radio control applications.
The members of this particular D-Series group are all designed with Hitec's extremely durable titanium gears; and the D941TW, D946TW and D951TW trio boast full metal cases.
• For 20-120 class aircraft, all EP 600-700 class helicopters, all GP 30-90 class helicopters, 1-10-14 scale vehicle steering and throttle, and nitro and gasoline powered boats
• Durable titanium alloy metal gears with dual ball bearings
• Ultra hard gear shaft with three axial metal bushings
• 32-bit MCU and 12-bit ADC for unprecedented programmability and flexibility
• Programmable digital amplifier with MOSFET drive
• Water and dust resistant (splash proof)
• Full aluminum case
• D-951TW High Torque Servo
• 0.98 (25mm) Single Arm
• 1.7 (44mm) Double Arm
• 1.5 (38mm) 4-Point Horn
• 1.4 (36mm) Round Horn
• Four each Grommets, Eylets and Mounting Screws
• Metal Adapter Ring and extra Servo Horn Screw