Body Clear 1972 Ford Pinto 11.25" WB
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our low price promise
1/10 1972 Ford Pinto Clear Body, 11.25" Wheelbase: 2WD Drag Buggy
Pro-Line is ready to break the mold once again with an all-new take on drag racing. Introducing the first subcompact car that Ford® ever produced that went on to become an iconic Pro Stock car from the '70s in full-size racing: the 1972 Ford® Pinto! To make the Pinto as scale as possible relative to Pro-Line's other Drag Bodies, Pro-Line is launching a new subcompact drag class using the Bandit® (with #PRO607000 body mounts), AE SR10, or other 11.25" wheelbase 2wd Buggies fitted with drag racing wheels and tires.
This new size opens the door to bring new people into the world of drag racing using a chassis platform that many people already own. All the iconic details from the original 1972 Pinto have been faithfully recreated in 1/10 size that looks incredible with big drag tires. The front end of the body features massive undercut details including the classic hexagon-shaped headlight bezel just like the full-size car, which is only made possible with Pro-Line's proprietary molding technology.
The body comes clear giving you the option to paint the body however you desire. If you are a Pinto fan or you are ready to try something different, then this is a must-have body for you! Get your own 1972 Ford® Pinto body today!
*This body requires extended body mounts for proper body fit on your Bandit®
This is sold as a clear and unpainted body. Image of the painted body is only to display details. No vehicle chassis is included with this product.
- Officially Licensed by Ford®
- Incredibly Detailed Recreation of the 1972 Pinto
- Made from Durable/Genuine .040" Clear Polycarbonate
- Massively Inset Front End & Headlight Detail made Possible by Pro-Line's Advanced Molding Technology
- All-new Subcompact Drag Racing Class
- Made to fit the Bandit® (with #PRO607000 body mounts), AE SR10 or other 11.25" Wheelbase 2wd Buggies Fitted with Drag Racing Wheels and Tires
- Detailed Decal Sheet
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Bandit® with #PRO607000 body mounts
- AE SR10
- Other 11.25" Wheelbase 2wd Buggy Drag Cars
In The Box:
(1) 1972 Ford Pinto Clear Body
(1) Paint-then-peel Overspray Film
(1) Detailed Decal Sheet
(1) Window Masks Set
Four steps to Drag Race Ready:
- Clean Body and apply included window mask
- Paint then peel the over-spray film off
- Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
- Mount your new body onto your Drag Car
|Body Style:||1972 Ford Pinto|
|Product Height:||5.75" (146 mm)|
|Product Length:||20" (508 mm)|
|Product Width:||Width Front = 11.0” (279mm) / Width Rear = 11.0” (279mm)|
|Vehicle Type:||Drag Car|
|Wheelbase:||11.25" (286 mm)|