1/8 Kraton 6S, 4WD, BLX (Requires battery & charger): Red
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our low price promise
1/8 KRATON 6S BLX 4WD Brushless Speed Monster Truck RTR, Red
The ready-to-run ARRMA® KRATON™ 6S BLX 4WD Speed Monster Truck now comes equipped for even greater all-terrain, 1/8 scale bashing thrills — with a Spektrum™ SLT3™ 3-channel radio, SLT™/DSMR® dual protocol receiver, Smart ESC, stronger servo and more.
Driven by an updated, 6S-capable power system and supported by a strengthened chassis design, the ARRMA® KRATON™ 6S BLX 4WD Speed Monster Truck is ready out of the box to reach incredible speeds for thrilling, all-terrain bashing.
ARRMA® engineers have outfitted the KRATON™ 6S BLX 4WD with a brushless power system that now features the Spektrum™ Firma™ 150A Smart ESC and Firma™ 2050Kv brushless motor. The combination delivers incredible torque, acceleration and speed. Heavy-duty aluminum and steel chassis and transmission components take it all in its stride. For improved steering, ARRMA® also includes a new, steel gear Spektrum™ S652 Digital Servo which is 32% stronger and 5% faster than the previous version's ADS-15M servo. Add your favorite 4S or 6S LiPo battery and watch this monster truck smash your speed expectations — up to 60+ MPH in optimum conditions with a 6S LiPo battery and the included optional speed pinion gear.
The ready-to-run package now also includes a 3-channel Spektrum™ SLT3™ radio and Spektrum™ SR315 dual protocol receiver. Perfect for long hours of fatigue-free bashing, the transmitter's ergonomic design features a foam steering wheel for precise fingertip control and an improved hand grip and trigger feel. If you're a new driver, you'll be able to set throttle limits at 50% or 75% until you're ready to use the full speed potential. The SLT3™ is compatible with Tactic® SLT™ receivers to run other RTR vehicles you may own, and includes a third channel to control optional features such as lights and winches on models that have them. Because the SR315 receiver can use SLT™ and DSMR® protocols, you can easily upgrade to a Spektrum™ DSMR® transmitter later — then, download the free Spektrum™ Dashboard™ app for your mobile device and take full advantage of the Smart telemetry capabilities already present in the Firma™ electronics. You'll be able to receive real-time updates of ESC temperature, receiver (BEC) voltage, drive pack voltage and motor RPM.
With adjustable oil-filled shocks soaking up the bumps, the KRATON™ 6S BLX 4WD Speed Monster Truck blasts over dirt, asphalt and grass — all terrain and all conditions. The shocks are mounted on black-anodized aluminum towers. Multi-split-spoke wheels come outfitted with super-aggressive, multi-surface dBoots® COPPERHEAD 2™ tires. A high downforce wing helps keep the vehicle grounded. Everything in the design contributes to confident control and responsive handling at high speeds.
For the durability needed to support intense brushless performance, ARRMA® uses a strengthened anodized aluminum chassis as the foundation for the KRATON™ 6S BLX 4WD. A center body support, aluminum center brace and composite chassis side pods add more strength. All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals, plus durable steel driveshafts, provide a reliable, heavy-duty drivetrain that holds up to extreme, high-speed bashing. A "never loose" aluminum steering servo saver and "never pop" ball ends supply more precision, reliability and confidence.
ARRMA® holds your maintenance downtime to the minimum with an efficient, driver-friendly design. A sliding mount allows quick, hassle-free motor access. The center diff is easy to reach and can be removed by taking out just seven bolts. Topping it all off is a monster truck body with streamlined good looks, featuring an eye-catching red/black or blue/black trim and detailed decals.
- 60+ MPH (97 km/h) speeds achievable in optimum conditions using a 6S LiPo battery and the include optional speed pinion gear
- Spektrum™ SLT3™ 2.4GHz 3-Channel Radio
- Spektrum™ SR315 Dual Protocol 3-Channel Receiver
- Spektrum™ S652 Digital Servo
- Spektrum™ Firma™ 150A Smart ESC
- Spektrum™ Firma™ 4074 2050Kv Brushless Motor
- Safe-D pinion gears
- EXB front brace compatible top plate
- Stronger chassis design
- Heavy-duty arms front and rear
- Updated rear shock tower geometry
- Large volume waterproof receiver box
- Anodized aluminum chassis
- Strong composite chassis side pods
- Center body support and brace for maximum durability
- High downforce wing
- Oil-filled adjustable shocks
- Black-anodized aluminum front and rear shock towers
- Durable steel driveshafts throughout
- Heavy-duty drivetrain
- All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals
- Never-loose red aluminum servo saver
- Never-pop ball ends
- 4-Bolt center diff removal
- Easy-access sliding motor mount for quick motor removal
- Multi-split spoke wheels
- Durable wheel hubs for increased strength
- Hub nut O-rings
- Multi-terrain dBoots® COPPERHEAD 2™ tires
- Detailed decals
- Body print style in red/black or blue/black
- IC5® connectors (EC5™ compatible)
- 2-year limited warranty (see manual for details)
What's in the Box?
(1) ARRMA® KRATON™ 6S BLX 1/8 Speed Monster Truck 4WD RTR
(1) Spektrum™ Firma™ 150A Smart 4S/6S ESC (installed)
(1) Spektrum ™ Firma ™ 4074 2050Kv Brushless Motor with ARRMA® Heatsink (installed)
(1) Spektrum ™ S652 Metal-Geared Digital Servo (installed)
(1) Spektrum ™ SR315 3-Channel Dual Protocol Receiver (installed)
(1) Spektrum ™ SLT3™ 2.4GHz 3-Channel Radio
Needed to Complete:
(1) 4S or 6S LiPo Battery (1) LiPo Compatible Charger (1) LiPo Charging Bag (4) AA Batteries
|Vehicle Type:||Speed Monster Truck|
|Approximate Assembly Time:||No assembly required|
|Ground Clearance:||1.85" (47mm)|
|Ball Bearings:||Full ball bearing drivetrain|
|Body:||Trimmed and painted molded polycarbonate, new body mounts for better adjustability and durability|
|Charger:||Required, compatible with selected battery|
|Chassis:||0.12" (3mm) thick 6061-T6 aluminum|
|Differential:||Three, metal gear, front & rear filled with 10,000cst silicone diff oil, center filled with 100,000cst silicone diff oil|
|Drivetrain:||4WD Shaft Drive|
|Final Drive Ratio:||17.92:1|
|Front Shock Spring Rate:||1.09N/mm|
|Gear Pitch:||1.0 Module|
|Internal Gear Ratio:||4.3:1|
|Max Battery Dimensions:||6.22 x 2.76 x 1.89" (158 x 70 x 49mm)|
|Motor Size:||4074, 2050Kv, 4074, 2050Kv, sliding mount for easier maintenance|
|Motor Type:||Non-sensored brushless|
|Radio:||Spektrum STX2 2-channel|
|Rear Shock Spring Rate:||0.87N/mm|
|Servos:||Waterproof high torque|
|Shock Type:||Oil-filled, coil-over springs, filled with 1000cst silicone shock oil|
|Speed Control:||BLX185 150A w/cooling fan, 6.0V/3A continuous output, 12A max, IC5 battery connector|
|Tire Diameter:||6.65" (169mm)|
|Tire Tread:||dBoots COPPERHEAD2 with foam inserts|
|Wheel Diameter:||3.82" (97mm)|
|Wheel Hex Size:||17mm Hex|
|Wheel Type:||Molded plastic, black in color|
|Wheel Width:||Rear, 1.6" (41mm)|
The following products could help or might be needed with this product.
The following products could help or might be needed with this product.