Fusion 180 Smart BNF Basic
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our low price promise
Fusion 180 Smart BNF Basic
Featuring the latest advancements in Spektrum™ technology, the Blade® Fusion™ 180 Smart helicopter continues the legacy of the Blade Fusion line and is a high-performance 3D machine ready for intermediate heli pilots.
The revised Fusion adds a redeveloped carbon fiber main frame that's lightweight and extremely rigid. Additionally, a belt-driven tail and newly developed tail case improves tail performance and overall durability. Hosting this belt is an over-sized tail boom large enough to eliminate the need for boom supports. Optimized servo geometry greatly reduces mechanical loss and improves control efficiency to the swashplate. A painted carbon fiber tail fin finishes the sleek styling of the Fusion 180 Smart redesigned canopy.
Featuring the latest in Spektrum technology, the Fusion 180 Smart is equipped with the expertly tuned micro 6250HMX Flight Controller yet remains adjustable for pilots to fine tune to their flying style. Also, a Spektrum™ Avian™ 15 Amp ESC offers improved, precise head speed control for that high performance flight that doesn't lag behind.
Innovative SAFE technology help pilots progress from simple maneuvers to advanced 3D stunts with confidence. Plus, with the inclusion of Smart technology, battery charging, and power system management is now easier than ever and virtually worry free. With BNF Basic convenience, pilots simply add a 4S 450mAh battery, bind their 6+ channel Spektrum DSMX transmitter, and take to the skies.
- SAFE: Optional Stability Mode and Panic Recovery
- SMART: Integrated Smart Technology
- RUGGED DURABILITY: Carbon Fiber Components
In The Box:
(1) Factory Assembled Blade Fusion 180 Smart helicopter
(1) Spektrum AR6250MHX Flybarless Flight Controller
(1) Brushless Outrunner Motor, 3900Kv
(1) Spektrum™ Avian™ Smart 15 amp ESC
(3) Sub-Micro Digital Metal Geared Heli Cyclic Servos
(1) Sub-Micro Digital Heli Servo
(1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete:
(1) 6+ channel Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSM2®/DSMX® Transmitter
(1) 450mAh 4S 14.8V 50C LiPo Battery with IC2® Connector
(1) Compatible LiPo Charger with iC2 to iC3 Charge Adapter (SPMXCA320 recommended)
|Approximate Flight Time:||3 - 4 Minutes|
|Completion Level:||Bind-N-Fly Basic|
|Main Blade Material:||Plastic|
|Main Frame Material:||Carbon Fiber|
|Main Motor Type:||Brushless|
|Main Rotor Blade Length:||7.08" (180 mm)|
|Main Rotor Diameter:||16.22" (412 mm)|
|Main Rotor Head Type:||Collective Pitch Flybarless|
|Product Weight:||8.46 oz (240g)|
|Product Width:||2.36" (60 mm)|
|Skill Level:||Level 3|
|Swashplate Type:||120 Degree CCPM|
|Tail Blade Material:||Plastic|
|Tail Drive:||Belt Drive|
|Tail Rotor Blade Length:||1.41" (36 mm)|
|Tail Rotor Diameter:||3.93" (100 mm)|
|Technology:||Smart, AS3X and SAFE|