Body Clear 1/24 1978 Chevy SCX24
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our low price promise
1/24 1978 Chevy K-10 Clear Body: SCX24
Pro-Line is excited to introduce a new body option for your SCX24™: a Licensed 1978 Chevy® K-10™ clear body! Now you can make your 1:24 scale crawler look even more scale with this short box step side Chevy®, which is one of the hottest and rarest nostalgic full-size trucks. The 1978 K-10™ body has been carefully sculpted with realistic details that recreate the lines and squared off style of this iconic truck!
This body was designed to fit all the current versions of the extremely popular SCX24™ platform and pairs perfectly with Pro-Line's new SCX24™ Hyrax tires Mounted on Impulse wheels (PRO1019410). Transform the look of your truck with this realistic 1978 Chevrolet® K-10™ body from Pro-Line!
Please note: This is sold as a clear and unpainted body. Image of the painted body is only to display details. No vehicle chassis is included with this product.
Fits: Axial® SCX24™ (AXI00001 / AXI00002 / AXI90081)
- Amazing Chevy® K-10™ Licensed Scale Looks
- Realistic 1978 Truck Body in 1:24 Scale!
- Menacing Front Grill and Iconic Squared-Off Fenders
- Perfect for your SCX24™
- Paint-then-peel Overspray Film Included
- Made with Crystal Clear Polycarbonate
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Four steps to Crawl Ready:
1. Clean Body and apply included window mask
2. Paint then peel the over-spray film off
3. Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
4. Mount your new body onto your truck