Carbon-Z Cessna 150T 2.1m PNP
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our low price promise
Carbon-Z Cessna 150T 2.1m PNP
Cessna® Aircraft Company introduced the Model 150 in 1959 as the "world's premier trainer". That claim became fact as more than 20,000 were produced over nearly two decades, helping hundreds of thousands of new civilian pilots successfully take to the skies. After E-flite® released the original Carbon-Z® Cessna 150 2.1m, it also earned high esteem for its "mild to wild" flight capabilities — making it the perfect first giant scale or everyday fun-to-fly large-scale model for a wide range of pilots.
Now E-flite has updated and upgraded the model while christening it the Carbon-Z Cessna 150T 2.1m — the "T" standing for Taildragger. This version's standard taildragger landing gear, with oversized tundra-style tires on the main gear and a steerable tailwheel, allows you to fly from a wider variety of surfaces and even off rough terrain. The 150T also includes a more reliable and capable Spektrum™ Avian™ Smart ESC. With a compatible receiver (such as the AR637TA installed in the BNF® Basic version), it provides a variety of real-time telemetry data to keep you aware of power system status while you explore the improved capabilities in more places than ever before!
Updated and upgraded, the E-flite® Carbon-Z® Cessna® 150T 2.1m is the Smartest, most capable, most convenient, and easiest to fly giant scale model of the civil aviation legend ever! Its factory-installed Spektrum™ Avian™ 60-amp Smart ESC and high-power brushless outrunner motor are compatible with a wide range of batteries. Install a 4S pack for slow and smooth scale flying, use a 5S battery for added power, or go with 6S for far-better-than-scale performance!
Keep the weight and wing loading down with a 3200mAh battery, enjoy a great balance of performance and handling with a 5000mAh pack, or move up to 7000mAh for long, 10-15+ minute flight times. The choice is yours! The ESC is paired with an AR637TA receiver in the BNF® Basic version, giving you access to real-time telemetry data plus the benefits of AS3X® and optional-use SAFE® Select technologies — and motor reversing for special ground handling and other capabilities (compatible Smart receiver and 7+ channel transmitter required for reversing).
Out of the box, the Cessna 150T 2.1m comes with taildragger landing gear and oversized tundra-style tires so you can fly from a wider variety of surfaces and rough terrain. The original's tricycle landing gear, smaller tires, wheel pants and floats are also available separately so you can choose the look and capabilities you prefer! Use the functional, and very effective, flaps for shorter takeoffs and landings.
Factory-installed LED landing, navigation and strobe lights, powered from the flight battery, enhance the realism. Composite-reinforced, hollow-core EPO construction results in a lightweight yet durable airframe. Plus durable, metal-geared servos all around deliver crisp, precise control — whether you choose to fly mild or wild! The two-piece wing with thumbscrews and an exclusive hands-free servo connection system make it easy to install or remove the wings easily in a few minutes, no tools required! For all of these reasons and more, the Cessna 150T 2.1m is the perfect first giant scale or everyday large-scale model for a wide range of pilots. Best of all, you can have it out of the box and ready to fly in about the time it takes to charge a battery!
- Upgraded with Smart electronics and updated with improved capability plus flexibility to fly from a wider variety of surfaces
- Mild to wild flight envelope for slow and easy scale flying plus smooth sport to aggressive aerobatic capabilities
- Easy to take off, fly and land, making it a perfect first giant scale or everyday fun to fly model for a variety of pilots
- 60-amp Spektrum™ Avian™ Smart ESC provides real-time battery voltage, current, motor RPM and other data via compatible receivers and transmitters
- Optional-use motor reversing for special ground handling and other capabilities with compatible 7+ channel transmitters
- Convenient top hatch and battery compartment to fit 3200–7000mAh batteries for a wide range of performance and flight time options
- Specially-tuned motor compatible with 4S to 6S batteries without the need for modifications or upgrades
- Two-piece wing with hands-free connection system and thumbscrews for quick and easy assembly/disassembly without tools
- Includes taildragger landing gear with oversized tundra-style tires and steerable tailwheel
- Optional tricycle landing gear, smaller wheels/tires and wheel pant configurations
- Install the optional float and wire mounting set to fly from ponds and lakes
- Functional and factory-installed LED landing, navigation and strobe lights
- Lightweight yet durable composite-reinforced EPO construction
- Six durable, factory-installed metal-geared servos and linkages
- Functional flaps for shorter takeoffs and landings
- Factory-finished for easy final assembly
- Practice flying this aircraft in the RealFlight® RC simulator
In The Box:
(1) E-flite® Carbon-Z Cessna 150T 2.1m
(1) Spektrum™ Avian™ 60A Brushless Smart ESC (installed)
(1) Brushless Outrunner Motor (installed)
(6) Metal-Geared Servos (installed)
(1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete:
(1) Full-range 5+ channel transmitter and receiver
(1) 4S 14.8V to 6S 22.2V 3200–7000mAh LiPo with EC5™ or IC5® Connector
(1) Compatible LiPo charger
|Motor Type:||Brushless - Outrunner|
|Product Length:||61.81" (1570 mm)|
|Product Weight:||125 oz. (3539g) without battery|
|Recommended Motor Battery:||4-6s 4000 - 7000mAh LiPo|
|Wingspan:||83.66" (2125 mm)|