EZPeak Plus 4amp NiMH/LiPo Charger w/ iD: 2970
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our low price promise
Traxxas EZ-Peak Plus 4amp NiMH/LiPo Charger with iD
• Recognizes Traxxas iD batteries to automatically
• Program and optimize charger settings
• Charge progress indicator
• Optimized for faster LiPo balance charging
• One button LiPo storage charge protects your battery investment
• Advanced high-resolution peak detection delivers a perfect charge
• Easy to use interface
• Built-in cooling fan
• Advanced Mode for full manual control of charger settings
• Legacy support for all Traxxas High-Current Connectors
• Built-in balance ports for conventional LiPo batteries
• Charges 5-8-cell NiMH batteries
• Charges 2S and 3S LiPo batteries
One connection does it all! The Traxxas iD™ battery system is the easiest and safest way to charge your Traxxas batteries. The EZ-Peak Plus recognizes Traxxas iD batteries and in an instant automatically configures and optimizes the charger settings. There's no need to be a battery expert or learn how to navigate complex menus.
Just plug in a Traxxas iD battery and EZ-Peak Plus does all the work for you. The integrated balance connector on Traxxas LiPo iD batteries eliminates fragile balance wires and connectors, along with the need for external balance boards. At the press of a button, the EZ-Peak Plus' Storage Mode protects your LiPo battery investment by safely preparing the batteries for extended storage. 4-amp fast charging and advanced high-resolution peak detection deliver a perfect charge every time. The EZ-Peak Plus is backed by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty for years of reliable service.
Please note, Traxxas iD equipped batteries and chargers are backwards-compatible with previous generation Traxxas connectors. Please see the full lineup of Traxxas charge adapters for the proper adapter for your particular application.
|Battery Type:||2–3S LiPo; 5–8C NiMH|
|Input Connector:||AC Cord|
|Normal/Standard Charge Rate:||1.0–4.0A (40W Max.)|
|Length:||5.75 in (146mm)|
|Height:||2.09 in (53mm)|
|Width:||4.84 in (123mm)|
|Weight:||12.87 oz (365g)|