FokkerE Kit (1.2M), Free Motor, ESC, Servos
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our low price promise
Dancing Wings Hobby Balsa Wood Fokker E (1.2m) Airplane Kit
The Fokker E is one of the excellent balsa and lite plywood kits from Dancing Wings Hobby. These models are designed for electric RC flying and come with several components that will make your project so much easier to complete.
This unassembled balsa and lite-ply kit has a solid and lightweight structure design, and it includes molded plastic cowl, dummy rotory engine, functional landing gear, and comprehensive hardware pack that will give you a realistic airplane model. All parts are cut by high-precision laser cutting equipment to ensure every piece fit well and easy to pull out, which allows the modellers to build their airplane model faster and easier.
Suggested Power System:
• Motor: 2212-2216KV 900-1100KV (included)
• ESC: 20A (included)
• Servo: Four 9g servos (included)
• Propeller: 8-9 inch (included)
• Battery: 3S 2200mAh (not included)
• Radio: more than 4Ch (not included)
• Light weight and durable structure design
• Premium wood material with clean and smooth surface
• 60% Balsawood; 40% Plywood
• Accurate laser cutting parts for easy construction
• Molded plastic cowl, rotory engine, functional landing gear
• With 1:1 plan for wing and tail assembly
• 4CH electric powered airplane model
• 1.2m (47.2") Wingspan
• 950mm (37.4") Length
• 1.1kg (38.8 oz) Flying Weight