Hyrax 1.9 G8 Mtd Impulse Black Wheels (2)
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our low price promise
Hyrax 1.9" G8 Rock Terrain Truck Tires Mounted
This is a pair of pre-mounted Hyrax 1.9" Tires. The future of 1.9" Tire Performance has arrived with Pro-Line's all-new Hyrax Tire! Designed from the ground up for maximum grip on the toughest terrain, the Hyrax tire is ready for anything your Scale Adventure might throw at you.
The Hyrax features an aggressive and open tread pattern with each tread block containing multiple Sipes for incredible tread flex. The highly detailed connected tread on the sidewall of the Hyrax extends out for unmatched side-hilling performance. The Hyrax also features futuristic stepped tread blocks that create even more forward gripping edges that dig into slick rock like no other scale tire Pro-Line has produced to date! The Hyrax is made from Pro-Line's Legendary G8 material, so you know it provides the performance you can depend on.
The Hyrax 1.9" tire comes conveniently pre-mounted to our Impulse Black Plastic 1.9" wheels that are Proudly Made in the USA! These all-new Impulse wheels are designed to not only look scale but to be super easy to use by only requiring 6 screws per wheel for mounting tires. The unique 3-piece plastic wheel design bolts together in the back and locks on to Pro-Line's incredible list of 1.9" Crawling Tires. The overall wheel width and wheel offset are the same as Pro-Line's line of 1.9" Aluminum Pro-Forge Wheels, so you know they will fit your truck and look good doing it.
Be the first on your block to get the Hyrax 1.9" tires mounted to Pro-Line's new 1.9" Black Impulse wheels - Order yours today!
Compatible with 1:10 Scale Crawlers and Rock Racers, front or rear.
• All-new Ground up Design for Maximum Performance
• Highly Detailed Sidewall for Scale Looks
• Stepped Blocks & Multiple Sipes Create Unmatched Grip
• Tackle tough terrain in Scale Style
• Made in the Legendary G8 Material
• Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing's History
• Popular Impulse wheel style
• Blacked out wheel color
• 12mm hex
• 3-piece Plastic Wheel Design Fits Pro-Line's 1.9" Crawling Tires
• Molded in Bead-Loc ring and lug nuts for scale look
• Wheel made from high-strength, durable DuPont nylon material
• Accepts optional Brass Brake Rotor Weights
• Made in the USA, since 1982 – Read about Pro-Line Racing's History