Inspire 2 Multilink
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our low price promise
DJI Inspire 2 / Cendence Multilink
The Multilink allows users to connect their Inspire 2 remotes to three additional slave controllers, expandingcommunication range to 150 meters.
The Multilink connects with the Inspire 2 remote controller and Cendence remote controllers to create a master-slave network with three slave controllers. The slave controllers connected to Multilink form a star network with the master controller as the hub.
The slave controllers can send commands to the aircraft through the master controller and receive images and video signals directly from the aircraft.
• Used with the Inspire 2 remote and Cendence remote controllers.
• Creates a master-slave controller network with up to three slave controllers for efficient filming and photography.
• Master and slave controllers can maintain communication at distances of up to 150 meters.
NOTE: Multilink is only compatible with the Inspire 2 when used with the Cendence remote controller.
• Inspire 2 Remote Controller
• Cendence Remote Controller