Lipo Voltage Indicator (8S)
with Buzzer Alarm
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our price match guarantee!
Lipo Voltage Tester (8S) with Buzzer Alarm
A very useful battery maintenance tool to have. Always keep your lipo charged, and when it is low power or running weak stop using it to recharge. It is the ideal support device for any LiPo pack.
The tester has both a visual and audible alarm to alert you when the lithium battery pack voltage has dropped below a set level. You have the ability to visually check the voltages in the individual cells of your pack, as well as the ability to hear the loud warning buzzer, letting you know that it's time to land or put a stop to your car racing. Connect the tester to your flight battery before taking off and you'll be able to hear the buzzer in flight to alert you to how low the battery's voltage is getting.
This is the smallest and lightest Low Voltage Alarm on the market. Prolong your battery life by not allowing the voltage on your LiPo pack to drop too low. This unit plugs directly into the JST-XH style balancing tap (2.5mm pin spacing) on your battery pack during discharge and notifies you when to stop running the pack. It can also be used to check the status of your battery at any time.
This Low Voltage Alarm (LVA) measures 40mm x 25mm x 11mm and weighs only 5 grams. Do NOT leave the unit plugged into your pack while not in use.Features:
- Can be used for a LiPo 3.7v (1-cell pack) up to a 29.6v (8-cell pack).
- Voltage detection precision of 0.01v
- Red LED will flash when a cell drops below programmed voltage setting (default is 3.3 volts but this can easily be changed to your preference).
- A loud audible alarm will also sound when a cell drops below programmed voltage setting. This is your indication to stop your vehicle in order to prevent over-discharging your LiPo battery pack.
- Unplug your battery pack from the speed control (ESC) and unplug the LVA from the battery pack.