Mavic 2 Zoom Filters Cinema Series, 6 Pack
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our low price promise
Mavic 2 Zoom Filters - Cinema Series 6-Pack
PolarPro DJI Mavic 2 Cinema Series Filters are designed to reduce camera shutter speed so that you can create smooth cinematic aerial videos. PolarPro filters thread on in place of the stock DJI UV filter, ensuring easy installation and correct gimbal balance, no counterweight required.
Built with AirFrame construction, total filter weight is radically reduced allowing fluid compatibility with the Mavic 2 gimbal system. Included filters are ND4, ND8 and ND16 neutral density filters that reduce shutter speed and ND4/PL, ND8/PL, and ND16/PL neutral density/polarizing filters to control shutter speed and cut glare. New to the ND/PL filters are polarization reference indicators built into the frames for quick and easy polarization adjustment.
Each filter features Cinema Series production grade multi-coated glass to get the most dynamic detail from the Mavic 2 Pro’s Hasselblad camera, to give your Mavic 2 content that professionally defined cinematic look. Backed in full confidence by PolarPro’s Aircraft Warranty to work flawlessly with your Mavic 2.
• Precisely engineered for DJI Mavic 2 Zoom
• Includes: ND4, ND8, ND16, ND4/PL, ND8/PL, ND16/PL Mavic 2 filters, stock UV tool
• Polarization indicator laser etched onto each ND/PL frame marks the strongest linear polarization angle
• Cinema Series Glass – Low refractive index, color neutrality, perfect target transmission
• Redesigned magnetic filter case with easier filter access and visibility
• PolarPro Aircraft Warranty – Guarantees against any damage to the gimbal or camera caused by our filters