Power 160 Brushless Outrunner Motor, 245Kv
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our price match guarantee!
Power 160 Brushless Outrunner Motor, 245Kv: 4mm Bullet
The Power 160 is designed to deliver clean and quiet power equivalent to or surpassing the power of a 160-size 2-stroke glow engine for sport and scale airplanes weighing 12 to 20 pounds (5.4 to 9 kg), 3D airplanes up to 15 pounds (6.8 kg), or models requiring up to 2700 watts of power.
It provides excellent power for the popular 27% scale aerobatic models such as the Hangar 9 Extra 260, scale performance for the Hangar 9 P-47D Thunderbolt 150 ARF, and extreme performance for models like the famous Ultra Stick Lite.
- Equivalent to or surpassing the power of a 160-size, 2-stroke, glow engine for 12–20 lb (5.4–9 kg) airplanes
- Ideal for 3D airplanes up to 15 lb (6.8 kg)
- High-torque alternative to inrunner brushless motors
- Includes mount and mounting hardware
- External rotor design for better cooling
- High-quality construction with ball bearings and hardened 8mm steel shaft
- Includes two 12mm prop shaft adapters tapped out for 10–32 threads
- Ideal for models requiring up to 2700 watts of power
- Slotted 14-pole outrunner design
Needed To Complete:
- 75A-110A HV brushless ESC
- 9S–10S Li-Po or 28- to 32-cell Ni-MH/Ni-Cd
- 18x8 to 20x10 prop
|Bushing Or Bearing:||Bearing|
|Connector Type:||45mm Bullet|
|Idle Current (Io):||1.45A @ 10V|
|Recommended Prop Range:||18x8 to 20x10|
|Shaft Diameter:||8mm (.30 in) (Includes two 12mm threaded prop shaft adapters with 1.5 pitch)|