1/10 PowerStroke XT Shocks, 5": Yeti Rear
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our low price promise
1/10 PowerStroke XT Shocks, 5"
This is a pair of PowerStroke XT Shocks (5" Length). Pro-Line is proud to introduce the new PowerStroke XT (eXtended Travel) Shocks that have a huge 5 inches in length (center to center)! The PowerStroke XT shocks arrive pre-built from the factory (just add oil) to get you back to racing and bashing faster than ever. The shocks include extra dual rate springs that provide multiple spring rate options to dial in the shock performance.
The PowerStroke XT shocks are a perfect fit for the rear of your Axial Yeti while using the 6063-01 on the front. They will also work in Solid Axle Monster Trucks (front and rear) and any custom builds requiring eXtra Long shocks! Just like the best-selling original PowerStroke Shocks, the XT Shocks come with Aluminum shock bodies and caps and beefy 3.5mm shafts with locknuts holding the piston on for maximum durability and performance. If you are going to select one performance upgrade for your truck we recommend the Pro-Line PowerStroke XT Shocks!
Time to rebuild? Well Pro-Line has you covered with the rebuild kit that includes all necessary items needed to rebuild 2 shocks.
Whether you are looking for the best set up for your local track or bashing around your back yard, these Pro-Line PowerStroke XT Shocks will assure you have the best performance and a great time!
- Huge 5 inch Length for eXtended Travel!
- True dual-stage spring rate
- Tune your spring rates with the included optional springs
- Aluminum body and shock cap
- Infinite spring pre-load adjustment
- Beefy 3.5mm shock shafts
- Injection molded, super durable spring retainer and shock ends
- Bladder sealed shock cap
- Free flow molded pistons
- Dual O-ring seats and upper and lower shock shaft guides
- Pre-assembled just add oil!
In The Box:
(2) Assembled PowerStroke XT Shocks for Yeti™, Solid Axle Monster Trucks F/R and Custom Builds
(4) Optional Springs