RDX2 Pro High-Power, 260W, Dual Port AC/DC Charger
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our low price promise
Hitec’s popular RDX charger line continues to expand with the introduction of our RDX2 Pro, a dual port AC/DC charger providing a whopping 260 watts of power! The RDX2 Pro features independent, 130-watt circuits, allowing you to charge two packs simultaneously. Its user-friendly Jog Dial easily scrolls through menus, making programming a breeze. Capable of charging 2S packs at rates up to 14 amps, and 4S packs up to 9 amps, the RDX2 Pro’s high charge rates provide more power in less time for your 1/8th and 1/10th-scale Buggy and Truggy needs.
Pilots flying larger aircraft and helis using high capacity 4S-6S packs can also rely on the RDX2 Pro to speedily charge 4S and 6S packs up at to 9 and 5.8 amps respectively. And with just a few clicks, the RDX2 Pro will also convert into a power supply unit to power your other hobby equipment. The dual channel design can power two individual 5 – 24 volt devices simultaneously.
High power charging at faster rates* will get you back in the action sooner than ever. (* not all Lithium batteries can be safely charged above 1C. Always follow your battery's manufacturer guidelines to prevent accidents or injury.)
- User-Friendly Jog Dial for Easy Scrolling and Programming
- Stores 10 Different Battery Memory Charge/Discharge Profiles
- Balance, Standard, Fast and Storage Modes for All Lithium Battery Chemistries
- Internal Independent Lithium Battery Balancer
- Independent Cell Balancing While Discharging
- Terminal Voltage Control
- Re-Peak Charge Mode and Delta-Peak Sensitivity for NiMH/NiCd Batteries
- Capacity Cut-Off Limit
- Smart Ventilation Fan
- 5V/2.1A USB port
- Micro USB Socket for Optional Bluetooth® Dongle, PC Interface and Firmware Upgrades
- Power Supply Function
- Input Voltage: AC 100-240V/DC 11-18V
- Charge Circuit Power: 130W x 2 (260 Watts total)
- Discharge Circuit Power: 10W x 2
- Charge Current Range: 0.1-14A x 2
- Discharge Current Range: 0.1-2A x 2
- Current Drain for Balancing Port: Max. 500mA/cell
- DC Power Supply Output: 5-25V/130W x 2
- LiPo/LiFe/Lilon/LiHV Battery Cell Count: 1-6S
- Pb Battery Voltage: 2-20V
- NiMH/NiCd Battery Cell Count: 1-15S
- Dimensions: 6.1 x 5.9 x 2.7 in.
- Net Weight: 2.13 lbs.