Servo, Digital Hightorque 330 Coreless, Metal Gear (Ball Bearing), Waterproof
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our low price promise
Servo, Digital High-torque 330 Coreless, Metal Gear (Ball Bearing), Waterproof
The Traxxas High-Torque 330 Blue servo combines maximum steering authority with a long list of high-performance features. The servo utilizes full metal gears, dual ball bearings, and an aluminum center section for added heat dissipation. A powerful coreless motor provides 330 ounce-inches of torque for the most demanding applications.* The High-Torque 330 servo is fully waterproof, not just "water resistant” and drops into most 1/10 Traxxas vehicles for that perfect factory fit.
With over 2.5 times more torque than the standard #2075 servo, the High-Torque 330 provides noticeably faster turning speed and works great with TSM™ equipped vehicles. Traxxas High-Torque servos are the perfect upgrade for high-demand applications like TRX-4, Unlimited Desert Racer, Slash, Stampede, or almost any 1/10 Traxxas vehicle requiring extreme performance. Replace the E-Revo's dual servos with a single #2250 for lighter weight, more torque, and lightning-quick steering response. Elevate your steering performance to the next level with the High-Torque Blue 330 servo.
Traxxas knows the difference between "water resistant” and waterproof. Traxxas High-Torque servos are completely waterproof to give you the freedom to run when you want, where you want. Power through streams and bogs without fear while trucks with "water resistant” servos are stuck on the sidelines.
• Factory fit for drop-in installation into Traxxas Models
• Fully waterproof, not "water resistant"
• Compatible with Traxxas Stability Management™ (TSM)
• 330 oz-in torque at 6.0V
• 0.19 sec/60° at 6.0V
• Metal gears
• Dual ball bearings
• Coreless motor technology
• Aluminum center case
• Compatible with most Traxxas 1/10 scale electric models
• Compatible with TRX-4 models using High-Voltage BEC Kit #2262 and #8247X metal servo horn
• Compatible with Traxxas nitro models using rechargeable 5-cell battery packs
• Not recommended for X-Maxx
• Does not fit 4-Tec 2.0 models. Minor trimming may be required on 2WD Stampede vehicles.