Servo, Digital HighTorque 400 Brushless, Metak Gear (Ball Bearing) Waterproof: 2255
Click to find out more about our points program and save big!
Click to find out more about our low price promise
Traxxas Digital Hightorque 400 Brushless, Metal Gear, Ball Bearing, Waterproof Servo
The Traxxas High-Torque 400 Red servo combines maximum steering authority with a long list of high-performance features. The servo utilizes full metal gears, dual ball bearings, and an aluminum center section for added heat dissipation. A cutting edge brushless motor provides 400 ounce-inches of torque for extreme applications.* The High-Torque 400 servo is fully waterproof, not just "water resistant” and drops into most 1/10 Traxxas vehicles for that perfect factory fit.
The Power to Perform
With over 3 times more torque than the standard #2075 servo, the High-Torque 400 provides noticeably faster turning speed and works great with TSM™ equipped vehicles. Traxxas High-Torque servos are the perfect upgrade for high-demand applications like Unlimited Desert Racer, Slash, Stampede, or almost any 1/10 Traxxas vehicle requiring extreme performance. Replace the E-Revo's dual servos with a single #2255 for lighter weight, more torque, and lightning-quick steering response. Elevate your steering performance to the next level with the High-Torque red 400 servo.
For TRX-4 Installation
The Traxxas High-Torque 400 Red servo represents a huge power upgrade for the TRX-4. When installing this servo, it is required that you use the High-Voltage BEC kit #2262 and a steel servo horn #8247X is recommended. Installing the BEC is easy with plug and play simplicity. The kit includes a larger receiver box cover to maintain total waterproof integrity and a Y harness for vehicles with LED light kits.
Waterproof Not "Water Resistant"
Traxxas knows the difference between "water resistant” and waterproof. Traxxas High-Torque servos are completely waterproof to give you the freedom to run when you want, where you want. Power through streams and bogs without fear while trucks with "water resistant” servos are stuck on the sidelines.
• Factory fit for drop-in installation into Traxxas Models
• Fully waterproof, not "water resistant”
• Compatible with Traxxas Stability Management™ (TSM)
• 400 oz-in torque at 6.0V
• 0.15 sec/60° at 6.0V
• Metal gears
• Dual ball bearings
• Brushless motor technology
• High-voltage BEC boosts receiver power for even the most demanding servos
• BEC fits inside the extended receiver box for fully waterproof protection
• Kit includes BEC, receiver box lid, Y-harness, and mounting hardware
• Aluminum center case
• Compatible with most Traxxas 1/10 scale electric models*
• Compatible with TRX-4 models using High-Voltage BEC Kit #2262 and #8247X metal servo horn
• Compatible with Traxxas nitro models using rechargeable 5-cell battery packs
• Not recommended for X-Maxx
*Does not fit 4-Tec 2.0 models. Minor trimming may be required on 2WD Stampede vehicles.
Accessory part for these models:
• Bandit VXL
• E-Revo® VXL Brushless
• Ford F-150 Raptor
• Ford Fiesta® ST Rally
• Rustler® 4X4 VXL
• Rustler® 4X4
• Rustler® VXL
• Slash 2WD Unassembled Kit
• Slash 4X4 Platinum
• Slash 4X4 Ultimate
• Slash 4X4 VXL
• Slash 4X4
• Slash VXL
• Stampede® 4X4 Unassembled Kit
• Stampede® 4X4 VXL
• Stampede® 4X4
• TRX-4® 1979 Chevrolet Blazer
• TRX-4® Equipped with Traxx™
• TRX-4® Ford Bronco
• TRX-4® Mercedes-Benz® G 500® 4X4²
• TRX-4® Scale and Trail™ Crawler
• TRX-4® Sport Unassembled Kit
• TRX-4® Sport
• TRX-4® Unassembled Kit
• TRX-6™ Mercedes-Benz® G 63® AMG 6X6
• Unlimited Desert Racer®